Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid 2018

Another offer on Limited Hybrid
12/36 at $544 with $3000

Unfortunately, that residual just kills the whole thing unless they get more serious with the discounts (10-15%) and the incentives (right now less than $3k above the $7500 they get from the feds, which isnā€™t much on a $48k vehicle).

HK

1 Like

Huntington beach SoCal Chrysler has some decent finance deals, eg. Pacifica Limited for about $41k. With $7500 fed and $2500 CA credit, takes it to $31k, plus any local utility rebates. Buy and keep for 3 years then resell for about $20-25k. Youā€™ll be out $11k over 3 years is about $300/mo. Thatā€™s what I did.

3 Likes

Thank you @Princeb. I am waiting for another month and see. What you said seems like a right cheapest route.

I got an offer at $3500 drive-off, $489 + tax for a 12/36 lease on a fully loaded Hybrid Limited ($49875 MSRP). Whatā€™s killing this deal is the mark-up on the MF (0.00353 instead of standard 0.00193). I will take the deal if they will give me the 0.00193 MF, which will bring the payment to $0 drive off and ~$490 + tax.

I think this is income dependent too. Above certain level, you wonā€™t get it, right? I think it is around $150K. Btw, I also think Pacifica only qualify for $1500, not entire $2500

I was looking for a pacifica hybrid, but ended up with a used Tesla 7 seater instead. Here is how I got a good deal on a high mileage car:

1. Sign up at ev-cpo.com
  2. Set up a search for the price you want to pay and feature(s) you want, like rear facing seats.
  3. You will get emails when cars match your search. For the really good deals, under $40K, you have about two minutes to act before some one else snatches up the deal.
  4. The low price deals are for high mileage cars but with two year factory warranty. Best deals are after quarter end. So for next quarter mid July through August because Tesla packs it shipments at end of quarter. Tesla is in the habit of dropping the price one percent per day until a vehicle sells.

Chrysler Capital has changed their standard lease rate sheet, which impacts Pacifica Hybrid. The base MF is now .00288 on a Pacifica Hybrid. Although the spread up to .00353 could all be mark up, it could also include the MF increase for security deposit waiver if you arenā€™t paying the security deposit in the $3500 drive off. Every dealer does things a little bit different so impossible to guess.

Unfortunately, on June 6 Chrysler Capital made major changes to their standard rate leases which have had a positive impact on Wrangler leases (security deposit now waived), but all other vehicles with standard rate leases are worse now.

Northern California here. San Leandro CDJP has the following deal:
349/month +T&L for touring +, 36/10
msrp 41,090
6300 customer cash
1750 bc lease cash (not sure what the req for this one is)
7500 federal credit cap cost reduction

Seems decent. You can probably have the car shipped to you. Donā€™t know what the drive-off is and the basis for the calculation.

great price if they honor the advertisement.

$6300 customer cash, 10k mile lease. not a good deal.

2 Likes

Siennas lease okay. Iā€™m seeing a Sienna LE, 2018 advertised locally at a dealer site for $450/month 12 months ($450 DAS), but that is with no negotiation at all. I think I could get it down closer to $400 from them by asking nicely.

The hybrid is sexy but if you want a minivan for the long haul get a sienna or an odyssey. I swap cars all the time, but with my sienna it just makes no senseā€“Iā€™m just over 5 years on my Sienna now with 80k on it and no intentions of getting rid of it. The thing is rock solid, I have had $100 (yep $100) in repairs on it since I bought it.

I have owned an EV and Iā€™m on my second hybrid, so I get the tech thing, but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d trust chrysler long term on a hybrid power train anyway (Toyota I certainly would)

Until it gets hit. Our 6.5 years old Sienna was rear ended at low speed and got totaled.

The lease rate right now is just too high on Pacifica Hybrid. Iā€™m probably just going to buy it out. Itā€™s easily $5000 or more cheaper than a comparably configured Sienna after the tax credit. Plus you get all the benefit of a plug-in hybrid and the carpool sticker.

That is what I decided as well. I am going to take the buy route on PacHybrid. Are you located in SoCal by any chance?

No. Iā€™m in the Bay Area.

Purchased a Hybrid Touring L today. $5000 off MSRP.

If Iā€™m interpreting the HOV sticker for CA correctly, I will wait until Jan 2019 to apply for my 2017 PacHy in order to maximize the time sticker is valid (Jan 2023 vs. Jan 2022)

https://ww2.arb.ca.gov/resources/fact-sheets/californias-clean-air-decals

IMO that is too much for an LE which is a really barebones trim.

Yeah, Jesus Christ. That is asinine. You have to put down $6300 to get a $349 monthly payment? My coworker leased a Bolt for 36mo 45k miles, and did a ā€œone-payā€ of $8200. That was his total cost on a MSRP of $38k. The total cost of that Pacifica lease is almost $19k and it 10k miles per year instead of 15k. Ouch.

1 Like

The easy answer is that the Pacifica Hybrid just isnā€™t geared to lease. With some of the changes to the Hybrid lease over the last few weeks, it has become even less of a lease vehicle when you consider the lease programs that are available on the gas Touring-L Plus and Limited trim levels.