Chrylser Pacifica Lease

Hi Guys,

I used honcker app to purchase Pacifica Touring L with (entertainment, 8th seat and uconnect 8.4") for 301$ 10k/36.

Purchase was a breeze, ordered Tuesday night and received car on Wednesday evening and only 1 call to confirm the delivery time.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring - L ]

MSRP: [$38275]
Selling Price: [$35726]
Rebates: [$8000] I had honda odyssey lease , i dont know other rebates
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [0.00050]
Residual: [19350]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1511]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$301]

Zip Code: [08830]
Sales Tax Rate: [6.875%]

Leasehackr Score: [11]

Let me know how i did with this lease.

Thanks

Sounds like a good deal. Would be good to see what that $8k rebate consists of and who/what is needed to qualify for it.

Us Bank had $6000 is rebates on the Pacifica

This is through US Bank

How to check the rebates on us bank ?

I just know someone in the chrysler world and asked.

You had a conquest lease ?

I had returned my Honda Odyssey lease. I think there is $1000 seperate rebate for having another brand minivan along with conquest

Correct,

So it’s safe to say the base rebate is $6000 w/ conquest (1k) and the minivan conquest (another 1k)

Can you post your contract?

I have some serious doubts on this deal.

The rebates are us bank specific but the mf and residual are Chrysler capital.

There isn’t a store in the world who could mess this up that bad.

@sunny could you post the contract?

Uploaded the picture:

1 Like
1 Like

Thats the MF he said to me and residual is on the contract. Please look at the pictures posted. Thanks

1 Like

You my friend, got the deal of the century.

$1500 or so out of pocket?

I paid 1511$ at delivery

@sunny did you investigate the Pacifica hybrid option? I wonder how much rebate is on it and if Chrysler passes that on to the lessee?

Due to the fact that hybrid model has been recalled due to random loss of power, I’d stay away from them for now. Apparently they have yet to disclose a viable fix for the problem either. Production has also been halted.

1 Like

Do you know if the US Bank rebate is still available? How to check it? Did Honcker app automatically gave you this rebate? I’ve not used the app yet

I didnt know which rebates exactly. Honcker itself gave me the upfront price with rebates included.