Chicagoland Audi Lease Help

Hi all:

I found an Audi A8 that checks every box for me at a Chicagoland Audi dealership. I am located in Illinois, too. I am interested in leasing this vehicle. I have a family member that works for a Big 3, so I have never had to really negotiate a lease deal (set price). This will be my first lease negotiation. A couple questions: (1) what kind of % discount should I be looking at in this market? (2) Do we expect the Audi National Customer Credit to increase later in this month (currently at $7,500, but I think it was $18,000 a month ago or so)?

Thank you!

Is this a 2023 or 2024 model? I would suggest checking out the Marketplace section for Audi broker deals for comparison. I would think at least 10% off MSRP should be your baseline.

No clue. Current offers are good until 01/02/24.

That’s for the 2024 model.

$17,500 is for the 2023 model.

1 Like

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.