šŸŽ Chicagoland and Midwest Porsche: Macan, Cayenne, Taycan, 911, and Panamera New and Pre-Owned

New 2023 911 Carrera Cab In-Stock! $126870 MSRP. No ADM or mark-up if you inquire with me! Illinois registration only. May entertain Indiana or Wisconsin if you are right over the IL border.

992310 911 Carrera Cabriolet 118,900.00 USD
U2 GT Silver Metallic 840.00 USD
DH Standard Interior in Slate Grey including Leather Seats 0.00 USD
5V Cabriolet Roof in Red 0.00 USD
0I2 Extended Range Fuel Tank (23.7 gal.) 230.00 USD
2PJ Heated GT Sport Steering Wheel in Leather 590.00 USD
3J7 Porsche Crest on Headrests (Front) 290.00 USD
4D3 Ventilated Seats (Front) 840.00 USD
8LH Sport Chrono Package 2,790.00 USD
Q4Q Sport Seats Plus (4-way) 810.00 USD
QK3 Preparation for Porsche Dashcam (Front) 130.00 USD
Z1S Included First Year / 10,000 Mile Maintenance 0.00 USD

2 Likes

Seems like the Porsche market maybe cooling off a bit, at least for non-sports car models. I am just amazed how backed up 992 production still is. Porsche have any plans to increase production in 2023?

1 Like

Still a year out on orders. This was a customer that ordered and backed out, which is why it is available.

Porsche has dramatically increased production since 2020, but mostly on Macans, Cayennes, and now the Taycan. 911 production has remained pretty fixed in the 9,000-10,000 units per year since 2012.

4 Likes

Price reduction now through Tuesday (must take delivery before then) for this loaner and any other remaining 2022 loaners! $875/mo with $3000 due at signing. Must be in Illinois or a surrounding state (WI, IN, MI). Must take delivery by Tuesday.

Now $699/mo through Tuesday.

1 Like

Darn. Wish you were closer to Miami.

paging @Ursus ā€¦pagingā€¦:crazy_face:

1 Like

Why even say that when you can ship it?

Facelift 2024 Cayenne ordering is open. I cannot post details and pricing is not available, so please PM me if you are interested.

Becauseā€¦

1 Like

Well that explains it thenā€¦.

ā€¦.but does that include the CPO Macan?

Cash for almost any state on CPO. Leasing and financing depends on the state. New cars we do not send titles/MSOs directly to clients, states DMVs and banks only, so that is why we donā€™t want to go outside of our region.

Exactly. I took the directive literally.

Maybe an exception for demoā€¦

Thatā€™s what I thought.

Yep, thatā€™s what heā€™s saying and what I was thinking as well.

So buy it and ship it.

Problem solved - literally.

Financed monthly payments on $51K are going to be far higher than the leased $715 (+ tax).
Ditto for the 2022 $65k.

Sure they will be, but if you need to worry about paying more per month ($250 more on 4% @ 5y vs. 3.5y) to own it in the end should you be thinking about a $700 a month lease payment anyway?

No matter what your financial position is, you should always be worried about it. If you can earn more than the 4.75% investing then itā€™s worth financing it. Just because you wonā€™t feel a dent in your finances from a $200/mo difference doesnā€™t mean you shouldnā€™t be making your money work for you.

I agree. I think the Macan is a 5 year car (or more) and that CPO is pretty nice.

Worth the finance IMO.

We need to persuade the OP to include the surrounding states to include CA. CA does electronic titles so no need to send a title anywhere. :sunglasses:

1 Like