šŸŽ Chicagoland and Midwest Porsche: Macan, Cayenne, Taycan, 911, and Panamera New and Pre-Owned

Cash for almost any state on CPO. Leasing and financing depends on the state. New cars we do not send titles/MSOs directly to clients, states DMVs and banks only, so that is why we donā€™t want to go outside of our region.

Exactly. I took the directive literally.

Maybe an exception for demoā€¦

Thatā€™s what I thought.

Yep, thatā€™s what heā€™s saying and what I was thinking as well.

So buy it and ship it.

Problem solved - literally.

Financed monthly payments on $51K are going to be far higher than the leased $715 (+ tax).
Ditto for the 2022 $65k.

Sure they will be, but if you need to worry about paying more per month ($250 more on 4% @ 5y vs. 3.5y) to own it in the end should you be thinking about a $700 a month lease payment anyway?

No matter what your financial position is, you should always be worried about it. If you can earn more than the 4.75% investing then itā€™s worth financing it. Just because you wonā€™t feel a dent in your finances from a $200/mo difference doesnā€™t mean you shouldnā€™t be making your money work for you.

I agree. I think the Macan is a 5 year car (or more) and that CPO is pretty nice.

Worth the finance IMO.

We need to persuade the OP to include the surrounding states to include CA. CA does electronic titles so no need to send a title anywhere. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fo sho on that.

CA is a nightmare. No thanks.

2 Likes

Any updated loaner deals for Feb?

Yes, I have to get around to that. Have been delivering cars like crazy the past few days so I will update tomorrow afternoon or evening.

1 Like

This is the consensus with all dealers and auction participants.

1 Like

Any chance to find a similar typo that you will honor?

Updated the main post. Most of them dropped by $20/mo with Taycans and Panameras lowered by a little more.

If that ever happens, you bet I will scoop it up first.

In other news, I will be doing most states outside of the Midwest for ex-loaners. New cars are still only Chicagoland region and surrounding states for now. Due to the extra paperwork involved, there will be a .0004 addition to the money factor for each advertised listing. No MT, OR, or GA for now. I can recommend shippers, but you are responsible for arranging and paying for your own shipping.

2 Likes

Rare 2023 Macan T Ex-Loaner available with only 3100 miles! Leasing details are below along with the options on this car since I assumed most clients want to know what they are buying.

CPO Warranty
MSRP: $71xxx
CPO Price: $66500
Monthly Payment: Ģ¶$Ģ¶9Ģ¶0Ģ¶0Ģ¶ $875
Drive-Off Amount: $3000 plus tax
Months: 39
Annual Mileage: 7500

95BAN1 Macan T 63,100.00 USD
0Q White 0.00 USD
WT Macan T Interior in Black with Silver Stitching 0.00 USD
1BK Adaptive Air Suspension incl. PASM (Lowered 10 mm) 1,390.00 USD
2W6 Exclusive Design Fuel Cap 160.00 USD
3L4 Driver Memory Package 380.00 USD
3S5 Roof Rails in High Gloss Black 410.00 USD
4GR Heated Windshield 450.00 USD
5ZF Porsche Crest on Headrests (Front and Rear) 290.00 USD
KA6 Surround View 1,200.00 USD
UD1 Under Door Puddle Light Projectors 330.00 USD
Z1S Included First Year / 10,000 Mile Maintenance 0.00 USD
PU1 Premium Package 2,240.00 USD
Lane Change Assist (LCA) 0.00 USD
Heated Seats (Rear) 0.00 USD
9VL BOSEĀ® Surround Sound System Content of package PU1 0.00 USD
8IU LED Headlights incl. PDLS+ Content of package PU1 0.00 USD

8 Likes

:joy: only the ones who pay sticker

2 Likes

SOLD!

12-month/15k miles One-Pay Special for Illinois Only!

2021 Macan Ex-Loaner
CPO Warranty, 16xxx miles
Dolomite Silver, Leather Package in Black, Premium Package, Driver Memory, 19" Wheels, and Heated Steering Wheel

$63xxx MSRP
$50215 Selling Price
$348 Doc Fee
$350 New Plates/Title (you can save about $150 if you transfer plates)
NO broker fees or hidden extras

Most of IL (7% sales tax) - $9995
Cook County (8%, non-Chicago) - $10090

9 Likes

Great deal for someone looking for a Macan or if they want to wear a Porsche hat and jacket when not driving it. Someone jump on it.

3 Likes