Chevy Trax LS AWD

Hello.

I’ve got an offer from Chevy as following.

10,000/ year
36 month
$170/ month including tax.
$0 cash due at signing.

I wasn’t qualified for 3,000…

Please advise,

Thank you!!

What’s the vehicle?

MSRP?

Sales price?

Money Factor?

MSRP is 22,395.

It is chevy trax LS AWD as indicated on the title.

They didn’t mention final sales price and money factor…

Get that from them! And a rebate breakdown!

I stopped by two dealers but none of them wants to show me breakdowns… is it normal?

It is recommended that you start negotiating via email. Kind of sad as I like dealing face-to-face. But situations like this make it necessary so you don’t waste time.

Stop by the dealer only if you want to do a test drive

Some stores will not turn over pricing because they don’t want to be shopped.

It’s somewhat silly IMO.

@chrisgo is right about email - however I just prefer to call. It’s not that bad.

Ok. I showed them my calculation based on recent trax deals here (like residual, MF, rebates) but one sales rep keep on telling me my calculation is wrong ( I was using lease calculator so it cant be wrong though) and when I went line by line with him he agreed everything but he still cannot give me the deal. Interesting thing is he said he does not have bonus tag car but he can get me $1,500 but when I take out that $1,500 from rebate, it became similar to his final offer. However, he didn’t open his breakdown.

the other one kept silence about their breakdown keep telling me $170 per month with $0 cash signing is best deal…

Interesting thing is both dealers said doc fee & window etching fee is $495 & $499 and they are not negotiable. Is this true?

1 Like

walk away - those are ads products and garbage.

I did. If I didn’t know about leasehackr, I think I’d signed offer…

Since I am open to any car now, it seems I need to keep watching here to find good deals and start again (of course through phone or email!)

Thank you, all!

lastly, is northern NJ normally hard to deal compared to other region or state?

As a broker - I’ve got a philly area dealer willing to play ball on whatever you want, if interested.

Show us a screen shot of your calculations. Also, are comparing deals that are apples to apples (both without the $3k Asian conquest rebate)?

If you are ready drive down to Princeton for signing the paperwork picking the car, I would recommend contacting Joann at Princeton Chevy.

You can finalize deal over email.
Its very difficult to get the Tagged unit considering their scarcity now.

I haven’t decided what car I want so like I chose Trax, if the deal seems good, I will probably take it.

MSRP: 23,395
Final price: 21,775 (7% discount)
DMV fees: $359
Documentation fee: 80

Incentives and promotions.

1. GM financial lease cash: 1,075
  2. Competitive lease cash (non GM brand): 1,500
  3. GM financial incremental bonus cash: 1,500
  4. Bonus Tag: 1,500 (second dealer said the car has bonus tag)
  5. Lastly GSM mentioned he can put up to $500 (2 x 250) from the dealer.

Total is 6,075.

Residual is 59% for 36 month lease.

Money factor for 36 month lease is 0.00054.
GM acquisition fee waiver will increase money factor by 0.00055.
So effective money factor is 0.000109

Sales tax is 6.875% which is capped.

Factoring all these, monthly cost is $104.37 and $104.37 drive off

Even GSM cannot put $500 from the dealer, it is $119.81 drive off and $119.81 monthly.

Any mistakes…?

If you decide you want something chevy - let me know. I’ve got a store ready to go (before friday, the end of the month).

You can PM me if interested. If not, just shoot out questions in the forum so we can all see them.

Can they go close to my number?

I can’t check it until tomorrow - but I’m sure they can hit it without that garbage $500 ADS.

Your MF is wrong. You add .00055 to the base, not .000055.

You are in NJ right? Are you assuming or did you confirm the dealer is willing to lower their doc fees to $80? In CA, it’s capped at $80.

Sorry. It was a typo. It should be 0.00055. Anyway effective MF is 0.000109. I will revise it