Chevy Traverse 3LT with Premium Package

Out of curiosity, is this Bridgewater Chevy you are dealing with? If I were you I would check with Pine Belt Chevy and Bryner Chevy. They have the exact same Traverse on the lot with all the important boxes checked: Pearl Coat (unless color is unimportant), Safety Assist, Premium Package and Sunroof. Ciocca has a very similar Traverse that has almost everything but the Safety Assist. I’m not sure what your “must haves” are but I can tell you that Bridgewater Chevy is a clip joint and a complete waste of time. Green Brook too, they are owned by the same family and are a bunch of rip off artists. There’s at least another $600 or so worth of fees in the quote they have given you that they won’t disclose until you’re ready to sign paperwork.

Yes it is, just also reached out to Chevy in Washington.

Thanks for all this info!!!

Pretty much the exact same car.

Very similar here too. It all depends on what features you must have. How much are black bowties worth to you?

These guys have 22 3LTs alone on the lot at the moment… “Demand” lol… Funny enough that’s the same number of Bolts they’ve been sitting on for months now since they got greedy and got caught with their pants down when NJ took the EV rebate away.

2 Likes

Could care less about the black bowtie!

Wife preference is white exterior (summit or pearl)
Must have HD Surround view which on 3LT only comes with the premium package added.

Definitely not going to deal with these jokers anymore.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.