Chevy Silverado Custom Trail Boss 4x4 numbers aren't adding up on website

I plug in the lease info on a Elevation 2wd GMC and it’s about $200 lower per month than a Chevy Silverado Custom Trail Boss 4x4. Same price MSRP?

Are the calculators out of whacK?

Yeah: MSRP and lease payment don’t correlate like that.

Now that we have determined you aren’t burnt toast, can I suggest a read-through of Leasing 101?

Please read links in there such as “how to calculate payments” and other helpful articles.

It might seem like a lot but TBH there are fewer <60 minute exercises which will save you so much time, money and anxiety over your driving lifetime.

It may also save you (after your negotiations with LH input) inside the finance office where no one can from the internet can really help you.

Remember, it’s almost impossible to reverse-engineer the math starting from the output (monthly payment) and figure out if it’s a good deal. Start at the beginning.

5 Likes

Two different makes, models, drive trains and trims. They most likely have vastly different leasing programs and incentives.

2 Likes

I am going to check out the articles to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

I really don’t know how their calculators work.

First question… why do you think the numbers should be the same?

i don;t think they should be the same, but I wouldn’t expect two vehicles with nearly identical sales prices, make by the same company with the same options to be off.

come to find out, I went to another dealer’s site with an identical truck and it’s spot on with the LH calculator. There must be some bad numbers on the first one.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least bit to see a gmc Sierra and a Chevy Silverado lease very differently.

Hell, it’s not uncommon to see two different trims of the same vehicle, despite similar msrps, lease very differently.

i know that, but it appears the website was wonky

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.