Chevy Silverado 1500 - Diesel or equivalent

I’m in Lakeville, MN, looking to lease a new 2021 Chevy Silverado Diesel 1500. MSRP is $53k, we qualify for $2750 in rebates and costco rebate, and after TTL and all the good stuff, its $549/mo with $5k down FOR A 24 MONTH LEASE. It doesn’t seem like a good deal, someone tell me otherwise. I’m usually a 0 down kinda guy and tons off MSRP :).

Can someone point me in the right direction? I do have a friend who’s looking into Chevy F&F referral so that might shave off some $$ but wanted to asked the experts here.

We’re moving to Florida from Minnesota and I’d like a truck for a year or 2 whilst we’re moving our cars and stuff down … the new company gave us a health allowance so the lease would be free esssentially … but I’d rather see if I can do better.

Terrible time for leases, especially trucks.

That’s a 53k truck for effectively $700/month…ick.

oh I know, $7250 down effectively … and unknown cap cost and MF … I’ve asked but they don’t have that information LOL … .I’d have to be ready to buy before they’d divulge …

There’s a post here on how to get a RAM for near Invoice (Look under 4xe Long Read). Or do you hate Dodge that much.,

incentives are with Chevy this time around … and I dont really care what brand … just want a diesel and tow package … there aren’t any incentives with RAM right now.

So getting it at Invoice and getting a $250 bonusdrive credit is not enough ‘incentive’?

1 Like

forgot to mention its a 24 month lease …

if any dealership would honor it … I’m all ears, give me a second to find the link.

I need to be more specific … I’m trying to buy something in the next 2-3 weeks.

So my lease calculation is a bit off, its 24 months, 10k/yr, with $2750 in incentives, $5k down and buyout at $35k after 2 years. $550/mo including MN tax (7.125%).

We do qualify for another $500 rebate and they found a truck that’s $1k cheaper … $52k, I could be potentially be sitting at $420/mo with $5k down.

A $500 incentive and $1000 lower msrp isn’t going to save you $130/mo. More like $30/mo if all else is equal.

$1000 less for the truck
$500 incentive

my math is off, $1500 probably around $45/mo savings …

$1000 less on msrp lowers your residual as well, so you’re only saving $300ish out of pocket there. $800/24 is $33/mo

so a car buddy is extending his employee purchase option, pending numbers we’ll see how they pan out … but will be buying something in a few days looks like, didn’t even know until it hit me this morning.

Are they giving you a flat sum of money or reimbursing you based on receipts?

lump sum, more than enough to cover the whole lease and then some.

But we took a turn here… ended up in a AT4 GMC Sierra 1500 with MSRP for $58k, sans incentives and supplier discount ($54k) and $484/mo with $5k down and TTL up front.

MF 0.0055
Residual $36k after 24 mo.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.