BAYWAY AUTO LEASING - HOUSTON, TX - Transparency - Streamlined - SERVING NATIONWIDE

Thank you! I have a background in marketing and I promise you that the hashtags have nothing to do with that ranking. It ranks because Leasehackr is already a very authoritative domain, and you’re the only Randy selling Chevy on here lol. The context in your posts alone is enough for it to rank on Google.

4 Likes

This one HAS to go TODAY!

Text Lease Today at 281.691.7178

Im convinced they (GM) strangulated that car to death. So many interested customers, to then hear the typical news post: “they’re ceasing production because of low interest.” Shame, really.

10% off msrp?
Signing Bounty Hunter GIF by DefyTV

1 Like

Sold- THAT QUICK

Put together a Sheet a few minutes ago with Available 2.7 Turbo Silverados on the way. RSTs, Focused LT 4x4s, Customs with Multi-Flex, and tons of others.

Combined there is 50 plus units. ETA Late May to End of June.

Shoot me an email to randyschevylease@gmail.com with your Name, VIN, Trim, Color, and Term/Miles you’re interested in, I’ll send you a credit app, get your Driver’s license, and lock you in.

Texas, Florida, New Jersey, and CA only.

Just Got North Carolina and Virginia Added.

What state are you in?

Any sort of deals going on w colorados?

Great Residual on Ally Deals- need to be Texas Resident for Ally Leases at our Dealership.

2 Likes

I had a great experience working with Randy. Quick and easy.

3 Likes

Spotted one of your clients today :slight_smile:
Hard to see but has your license plate holder and stickers.

1 Like

What part of the world is that!? Not “my” client- but Max Haik def has a regional presence here. :white_check_mark:

Miami FL :palm_tree: :beach_umbrella:

1 Like

Instock Bolt EUV

Qualifies for the IRA-

What kind of disruptive pricing are we talking about on a Bolt EUV??

3 Likes

:smile:

Disrupting the perceptions of people who dislike the back and forth and other generally held beliefs of us sweaty-try-hard, schemers that call ourselves ‘car guys’

How about MSRP no adds, and I’ll take cash deals without making a big deal about it!?

2 Likes

These are ready to be contracted on.

Get yours today…

What is the pricing on LT silverados. Do you have any with the 5.3?

1 Like

Do you lease to people in PA?