Chevy Corvette Stingray Mid-Engine - Now MY 2023

Car is shipped to local dealer direct from factory. Local dealer charges a small prep fee. My order is with Criswell.

1 Like

That is awesome I will check with out of states to see if they do it.

Update: Dealer contacted me and is giving me the opportunity to put an allocation order in for the 2022 C8.R (1 of 1000); pretty cool. Will let you know how it goes.

Got the order number and will be in the first production batches of 2022 which started last week.

8 Likes

At MSRP or some markup?

They’re letting you put an allocation in for a race car? Are the .Rs even street legal or are you competing with it?

lol its just an appearance package to replicate the race car.

1 Like

that thing looks nice – might be a collectible later on – I think the exhaust has been tuned as well

if it has the 5.5 flat plane flat plane crank V8 – go for it – same engine architecture as Ferrari – hence the supercar sounds

MSRP.

No its a street legal, just limited to 1000 orders; they’re over 50% allocated for the special edition in the first week, I dunno what happened like if someone cancelled but I’m pretty sure the wait time on these is lonnnnng. I wasn’t expecting a vette until late 2022 early 2023.

I think its the LS2 engine.

1 Like

The C8.R special edition is the same motor as the standard stingray. The flat plane crank won’t come out until the Z06 which is probably arriving in 2023 as a 2024.

1 Like

Most dealers not even taking wait list deposits on Z06 since lines are so long. E-Ray (hybrid) little wait lines; I also have a deposit on regular C8 and E-Ray.

@Bostoncarconcierge Will likely trade-in my LT1 Camaro when this finally comes in.

1 Like

6th vette here. Sold it for big money over MSRP what I paid. On the list for a 1st year Z06, will drive it 2 summers and still sell for $40K over MSRP. Also on a waiting list for the new Lotus and will sell that for more than I paid. Cars pay me is my new logic.

What you think of C8R ?

The car that races that Chevy has?

The 1000 retail versions they’re releasing

I really hate they’re calling it C8R. It’s not a true C8.R. Just get a high trimmed C8, save some money if you can find it.

1 Like

Its garbage. Its a sticker package essentially.

1 Like

Update:
C8R in production.
C8 still waiting, looking at production start date Q1 22’
C8 E-Ray still waiting, no date.
NEW** Just got in the Z06 list; depending on dealer allocation could have it by summer.

4 units coming my way of different flavors. Will likely cancel E-Ray depending on Fed rebate and how pricing/performance looks like.

Z06 with the flat plane V-& is golden

Where are you located? Have you done all of your orders through local dealers?

1 out of state and rest local.