Chevy Corvette Stingray Mid-Engine - Now MY 2023

really i wanted to lease mine and it was a no go, they said no programs

1 Like

No subvented but you can lease at standard rates and fico really matters there. Rates are really bad to horrible

Will take a gamble and place an order at those msrp dealers that make you wait a 6 months to 1 year for pick up.

When Iā€™m placing the 1k deposit, will ask about possibility of leasingā€¦ I have 800+ fico so not worried about qualifying and Iā€™ve seen a few examples of people getting leases just very uncommon, specially if dealer are charging 10k+ market adjustment.

Going for a basic 1lt, with a wing, red on red with black wheels for under 70k! donā€™t need all the bells and whistles.

I have a deposit down since May with our local large dealer. They said another 3 months before they ask me for my build and about 6 months before I see the car. Expect 1 year at best to get your C8.

no, just on the Ciocca list for the Z06. Maybe itā€™ll come by 2030!

A dealer I did a deposit with just called and said my allocation is ready. They have a 3% markup, so on my build it would be about $2200. Debating if I should do it or wait for my MSRP allocation.

Take it. $2200 is nothing and the price could go up by that much.

6 Likes

Iā€™m hoping there is not another price hike before I get to build mine. It already went up twice in 6 months though.

No performance exhaust?

I didā€¦ thanks

1 Like

This is a must on any C8 build. They add a lot more value to the car than what it costs to add.

1 Like

I might, magentic and exhaust were the only extras i was considering as well for a basic build.

My allocation for another C8 came through. Had to get Z51, ended up doing a conv. LT2 C8; Everything I wanted except the black high-wing spoiler and black wheels (both out of stock for MY 2023).

2 Likes

Lots of C8 available now it seems (on a relative basis)ā€¦lets see if the Z06 follows. I have a deposit on one that I can convert to a regular C8 (and get it alot faster), but as MSRP (maybe less) is likely to be more of the norm next year Im holding off.

1 Like

I happen to like this guyā€™s channel, he seems to focus on purely objective data.

I want to see Ciocca AC & McMulkin 10% off again

3 Likes

a Z06 just sold retail for $125k over MSRP at a store Iā€™ve done business with - holy smokes.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s insane

they wanted $300k for the unit - they gave him a ā€œdiscountā€

A lot of better options out there if youā€™re going to spend 300k lol

2 Likes