Chevy Camaro LT1- $302 a month- zero down- Get them while they are still her

Is loyalty incentive the lease to lease incentive where you can get it if you have a GM lease in the household? I thought it ended for the month of January and it was just the conquest incentive

I picked up an LT1 last week from Exchange Chevy going from the other post of $299 for an LT1. We settled on $320/month 39/10.
Glad others are having the same great experience!

The incentives vary by area. Go on autobytel and u can check them. But im sure it still have the 1500 loyalty. I had another 500 local market loyalty too.
To use that whoever has the other active lease has to be the buyer or co signer. They have to be on the sale. Not just like if it’s you mom and you buy it on your own.

1 Like

Is it still cool to show off your LT1? Bc I just got another one for my place in Florida. Couldn’t resist. $39k msrp $295/mo sad this time. This was the color I originally wanted on my deal in Philly. Getting it delivered to Fort Laud Thursday! The gm supplier really helps with the insane doc fees down here in Florida.

4 Likes

What the heck is your SO going to drive at this rate?

2 Likes

A stroller to the pool or beach lately…

2 Likes

Don’t taunt me, there’s still snow on the ground up here.

2 Likes

Is it bad I have another one lined up and just picked up a GMC for Dad lol.

3 Likes

I only got to drive mine for a week then moved to fla for the winter. My sister is back in Philly enjoying it. I needed another car here and under no circumstances would I ever buy 2 of the same cars, except this one, for this deal. Haha

Yea for the money and location you can’t drive a better car. The ability to get rid of the payment at anytime makes it that much better as well.

3 Likes

Nice deal. Drive by your shop everyday, live right down the street

Awesome! Glad to see that a FL dealer is able to get one of these into the high 2’s :ok_hand:

Also, Im starting to really like this RS package after seeing a number of folks here sign on one and post pics.

And then you brought a Philly winter to FL! Its been nasty cold here lately. :cold_face: