Chevy Camaro LT1- $302 a month- zero down- Get them while they are still her

Scooped up a 2021 LT1 Camaro. There were slim pickings in the area only like 20 left in a 100 mile radius. But got it done just under 8 percent off MSRP. That’s about max you can work in this area. Nicely spec’d out car, 10 speed auto, dual mode exhuast, recaro seats, black wheels.

So ended up 302 a month sign and drive on this one. So either drive this or an equinox for the same money. LOL.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Camaro LT1- 10 speed auto
MSRP: $40720
Selling Price:37789
Monthly Payment: $302
Drive-Off Amount: $302
Months:39
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:.00028
Residual:64
Incentives: 2000 loyalty / 1000 gm card bonus
Region:Chicago
Leasehackr Score:12,1
Leasehackr Calculator Link:leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Chevrolet&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=40720&sales_price=37789&months=39&mf=.00028&dp=0&dealer_fee=300&acq_fee=695&taxed_inc=2000&untaxed_inc=1000&rebate=0&resP=64&reg_fee=304&sales_tax=6.25&demo_mileage=0&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&dealerFee_check=false&govFee_check=false

9 Likes

Victory pictures?

:fire::fire:Awesome​:fire::fire:

Nice, work. I haven’t been able to come close to 8% even with the gm employee supplier discount for friends. I’m in the northeast Indiana area.

Got it back to shop just in time for the snow. LOL

I really just leased it for the guys at the shop to have a car to beat on since they all work hard and we had a good year.

13 Likes

Same as mine! You got the exhaust package too I guess at that msrp? Sounds awesome and nice perk for your employees!

Yup. Performance exhaust, wheels, recaros, red calipers and a few other things.
Didn’t have sunroof or tech package.

5 Likes

Great deal!

Awesome! Nice job with the recaros.

Sad that southwest dealers aren’t willing to deal. Would have enjoyed having an LT1 for a bit.

Recoro seats seem worth it. My 2011 had the RS seats and it was so worth it.

Heck those look nicer than BMWs “leather” :hot_face:. No GM supplier?

Is that the buy power card you used? Great job

Yeah gm by power has 1000 top off this month. I had money on it that I used on a bolt one pay a few months ago too. So that was depleated.

The price i got was pretty close to supplier. Think maybe a few hundo left on the table.

1 Like

Ogden Chevrolet in aurora?

U know it. Ron Westpaul.

Dang absolutely killed it on this one. Super solid discount and the $1000 BuyPower bonus definitely helps. Easily one of the best LT1 deals out there

2 Likes

@echerbst How did you get this deal? Sorry for the newbie question, but did you just start emailing dealers for best lease price?

I’m also in the Chicago area looking to get in on this deal!!

No u never ask a dealer for a price if u did that u would be prolly be offered 600 a month lol.

Figure out what u want to pay and best deal and see if they want to take that deal or get close to it. I checked with out about 5 dealers. 3 had no interest at all wild not even get close to discounting over 3-4 percent off msrp.

I also had 3000 in incentives so if u don’t qualify u can’t use that and that would be 80 bucks a month more for u.

1 Like

$302 wow…we can’t get that down south…congrats on the sweet ride…i was getting quotes in the 500’s lol

Congrats and welcome to the club!

Wow those seats are worth every penny. Way nicer than the cloth

1 Like

my friend got a similar deal in chicago for $325 down $325 a month. I send an exact deal sheet to every LT1 within 100 miles and said if they can match i would sign same day. No one could, this exact one that OP got told me $447 down $447 a month and then said they cant apply loyalty because its not a lease that i own (not true) then they countered me with $4000 down $325 a month lol

1 Like