Chevy bolt sub $6000 one pay - glad to refer you in massachusetts

Should look something like this as long as I entered the tax info right. Estimating Doc and DMV fees, assuming a 10.5% discount.

If you need a dealership w/less bullship, I bought mine from GM at 5800 in MA less the $2500 Masshole rebate. Granted, cheaper last month but I got the same car basically as posted on this thread. Just drove her today in MA. 260 mile range was 150 in this 10 degree weather. Not cheap to drive at $.22kwh here in MA so save those Benjamins on the lease price.

ElectricEliminator - thanks for that , really helpful, but still trying to figure out which of the lease loyalty / conquests I qualify for . You used the $1500 and $500 , do I need to have two lease cars to qualify for that?
(you put in 11,750 so im guessing 6750 bonus cash + 3000 gm card + 1500 lease loyalty and 500 conquest for lease )

Limbo - Which dealership?

And it seems like the incentives are actually better or the same this month unless I am missing something., but at this point the incentives arenā€™t really relevant iā€™m just trying to figure out what my target selling price should be before all that as most dealerships seem to be trying to sell for MSRP or like 3% off when Iā€™m aiming for something like 10.5% per ElectricEliminator.

The two conquest incentives stack if you have a non GM lease in the household. If you have a GM lease itā€™s just the $1,500.

Got it., and the $750 if I also owned a qualifying vehicle isnā€™t relevant because it says " Conquest for retail" and ā€œcannot be combined with other loyalty offersā€

Is that correct?

Correct. You can only apply the leasing incentives, nothing that says retail.

See my initial deal. You should get over 10% discount off MSRP. More like 13%. Iā€™ve been driving the bolt in MA for a few months. 2020 has picnic table seats. Found out top speed in the bolt limited to 92MPH as well so my drag racing days are over. Stock tires provide very little grip here in MA on snow/ice. Better mpg but like a hockey puck so factor in snow tires. Reviews for the car and total mileage ability and cost to own do not factor in our winters, our cold, and our electric rates. Buyer beware.