Chevy Bolt Premier $353/mo

Just got this great deal at Hooman Chevrolet in SoCal:

2017 Chevy Bolt Premier with DC Fast Charge, Infotainment package and Driver Confidence package II

MSRP: $43,510
Capitalized cost: $38,667
Rebates: $5000 (includes $500 competitive lease rebate)
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000
MF: .0008
Residual: 59%
Security Deposit: $0
Total Due At Signing: $0 (first month paid for by dealer)
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $353

doesn’t include $2,500 CA state clean air vehicle rebate

@vachier Nice, one of the best on the forum so far! Can you please share the sales guy contacts so that I can try to replicate. Or PM me his contacts if you are not comfortable to put in open forum.

Here’s the info below on my sales contact. I had to show them the deal that that @chevysalesgirl posted in this forum (Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases) and they beat it (after initially quoting me a much higher price). Chevysalesgirl works out of Buena Park Chevrolet and between the 2 of them you should be able to get a great deal.

Johnny Salinas
Internet Manager
Hooman Chevrolet
6101 Slauson Blvd
Culver City Ca 90230
818 698 5886

awh :frowning: shopped me :cry:

1 Like

Should have given Chevysalesgirl a last shot…she is a great contributor and has a good reputation on here…

Yes I know but she didn’t have the color I wanted and her dealership is a lot further from where I live.

@chevysalesgirl, Few CA dealers that I contacted (and they are not on this forum) are leasing me Bolt if I give a relatives CA address even though I am not a CA resident, Just wondering why you cannot do that. To @jrod78 point, I would love to give you my business, than to those dealers just because of your huge contributions to this site. Please let me know if we can work out a lease.

the only time i sell to people out of state is when i register their car to a residence they have here and can provide proof of residency. it’s a nightmare of paying DMV fees twice or shipping and whatnot.

I can get the car registered in CA by using a CA address, and can come there physically to take delivery of the car so you don’t have to deal with nightmare of shipping. I can drive the car to AZ and get it registered there like people do when they move to other state. Only item I may not have is a proof of CA residency.
Let me know if above scenario is good for leasing to me as you don’t have to deal with any of the shipping, paying DMV fees twice etc nightmares?

you have to register the car twice. it’ll be registered here in CA, then you have to re-register it in AZ. pay 2x

Agreed. But that will be my headache and not yours.

I see that AZ has Reduced Vehicle License Tax so it should not cost me much if I read/understand it correctly in below link:
https://azdot.gov/mvd/vehicleservices/registration/alternative-fuel-vehicle

How would this work out with the same deal + the $2,500 for CVRP. I am Interested. In selling my 2013 Ford C-Max Energi for a Bolt Lease.

i need proof of residency. bank statements. cable bills. etc etc.

I love that people are willing to go to such great lengths to get a Bolt! I’ve only had it a week but let me tell you I am totally in love with this car! It is like driving a car from the future, everything about it breaks the old automotive paradigm that is from last century. This is the future NOW! Amazing car, especially for driving around a city like Los Angeles. The Bolt is a game changer!! You will love it!!

1 Like

The $2,500 is not guaranteed, funds dried out at the end of June and needs to be refunded again in the state budget (unless you qualify for low-income). Chances are good we’ll get funding for this year but it could be months before you see your check.

And CA dmv is slow as shit to process the registration. My out of state purchase took almost 2 months and I ran out of temp tag extensions. It’s also a etitle state so once it does process youbhave to call lender to get a hard copy to submit for registration.

And the shitty front seat? Amazon already has custom pads for the Bolt front seats.

Yeah the seats are probably the weakest point of the car. But they are not terrible, they are oddly shaped and padded but haven’t had any real issues and I have a bad lower back. I’ve spent quite a few hours driving in bad LA traffic and nothing terrible other than wishing for a bit more lumbar support. Reports say that some people with wider butts or backs have worse issues so not a bad idea to try them out in person before buying. I suspect GM will improve the seats for next year because so may people have complained about them.

I can get a bolt today in my state, but will not get $3250 GM incentive as this one is regional incentive, that is why trying to hard to lease from CA!! :grinning:

Kind of expensive to go from the non-Premier to the Premier ya? Paying an extra $90 a month for a 2k upgrade (based on $263 a month for the non-premier). What do you think @chevysalesgirl?

1 Like