Chevy Bolt EV Premier MSRP $44k || $79/mo

I one shot all my college essays, proofreading is overrated.

:chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

Thanks for the laugh and aspirational goals, I’d do that pre-rebate price any day!

RIP Bolt-mania. It had a good run!

1 Like

bohemian rhapsody queen GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

ThunderBOLTS of Lightning Very Very Frightning…
Mama Mia…Mama Mia…

4 Likes

From ftype to Bolt. You sir, are a true dedicated leasehackr emeritus.

5 Likes

Hall of fame, baby

3 Likes

Great deal.

Drove a Bolt EV for the first time last week. Didn’t like the ride, and the Chevy dealers into the Philadelphia area have no cars and not willing to deal at all. I drove a Kona EV on Saturday and liked it a lot more. I’m picking it up tomorrow. $200/mth with $2500 DAS, which is the amount of the Delaware EV rebate. 36/36K lease for an SEL.

4 Likes

Just remember that no matter what happens, the Kona will never take the ugliest EV title away from the Bolt. I don’t envy the fool who has to battle his conscience night in and night out every day for 3 years about what could have been — I couldn’t fathom spending a gut-wrenching 36 months knowing that I let the superiorly ugly Bolt get away like that.

Know this — I will always have the uglier EV than you and your cute Kona. Sucker.

8 Likes

I’m still jealous about the deal on the Bolt but I picked up my Kona today and it is really cute.

3 Likes

She’s darling :heart:

1 Like

can you PM me the dealer name please? thanks

Unlucky for you, they actually went out of business shortly after and as a result of the inking of this deal

10 Likes

I’m not doing a single Bolt deal ever again, do everyone a favor and read the thread and become familiar with the forum before asking to be spoonfed deals that others worked for. Most of the deals posted in the forum that catch your eye cannot be replicated by simply asking for the dealers info.

4 Likes

This isn’t going to make Costco reappear.

1 Like

Okay, thank you. I was just curious if it’s still available. Martin Chevrolet is asking for 99 a month and 2499
Down. Just wanted to see what you got.

Can you share the trim and options for this? Also, what is the total drive off including the $2499 down? Thanks.

I know I’m late to the party but congrats on the move to finance!
When I went to get my latest BMW the sales guy told me he had a 3-series and an X5 for his wife…finance guy had i8, 2 AMG GT’s, and a Lambo on order.
Get it bro!

4 Likes