Chevy Bolt EV lease check for Mid-Atlantic

Hi LH community,
I’ve been looking at the Bolt EV deal for my daughter but am having a challenge with the calculator and not sure the exact inputs are correct… I’m in Delaware (19711) and the local dealer site estimated $135/month. Any help with the calculator inputs or assumptions made would be greatly appreciated.

$44,015 - MSRP
$(5,000) - GM Financial Supported Lease CCR – offered by dealer
$(1,000) - Chevrolet Incremental CCR Program – offered by dealer
$(2,500) - State Clean Air Rebate – assume as customer cash
$(1,000) - DC Fast Charging Incentive (option CBT) – assuming this is optioned at local dealer
$(3,000) - Costco Incentive
$31,515 - MSRP net of Incentive/Rebates

Estimated the MF at 0.00008 and RV at 52% based on 36month/12k per year.

$906 - Due At Signing

• $190 Net Down Payment
  • $183 Taxes - Due Upfront
  • $399 Dealer Processing Fee
  • $135 First Month Payment

$2,362 - Taxes & Fees

• $183 Taxes - Due Upfront
  • $1,484 Taxes - Capitalized
  • $695 Acquisition Fees

2021 Chevy Bolt EV - DE

Are you eligible for supplier / education, or any other loyalty / conquest rebates / discounts?

This is a 2021 correct? I believe you are double counting, or miscounting the $1000 (Option CBT rebate) based on what you have I get $11,500 in rebates.

Here is a rough Calc of where you are at. You need to figure out a reasonable amount to ask off MSRP. I took the liberty of adding 10.83%. Call it a guess on the best you will do this month. :smile:

@Jesuscookies thanks for making the adjustments and now better understand the calculator. Agree that I still have work to do with the dealer on selling price outside of incentives/rebates.

Much appreciated!

1 Like

Anytime, good luck on your search. Your daughter is going to love the car.

Someone has been doing a lot of "market research":crazy_face:

Deal closed already, my friend. :rofl: Tricia special.

1 Like

There’s probably a reason we saw her posing with the Chevy sales award a few months ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

Couldn’t get the deal done at my local dealership. Also happens to be right down the street from the state university…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.