Chevy Bolt discounts off MSRP in NY

I’m pretty flexible, willing to drive as far as I have to within about 250 miles

Thanks @Zenek, what part of northern NY are we talking about?

The NY dealers aren’t offering more than 3% on Rodo. Some CT dealers are up to almost 6%.

I can’t get them to go past 2.4% off msrp. I’m in Nevada.

Look at those dealers very north. You can get close to 10% off if You are not afraid of driving 6 hours home.

I know dealer far north in NY offering $199/m with 36/15k miles with first payment and DMV DAS.
Costco and another lease in houshold and NY registration required to get the deal . It is $40k loaded LT trim
Anybody interested ?

Taxes included as well?

Yes everything rolled in

I might be interested in that Zenek - I am in central NY

Great. Let me know when the decision will be made. I already gave this contact to one LH memeber and after having all paperwork done the buyer change his mind. Please rethink if You really want this car and get back to me.
Thanks.

Thanks, do you have any more info? Color? Options? Etc.

Grey or blue . Fully loaded 2LT trim with all possible packages. Msrp $40k.

Link to $40k loaded unit

Thanks, is there someone specific I should speak to?

I just showed You the car and equipment. Do not get me wrong but this is actually different dealer. Not sure what You want to talk to them about?. They have several cars. When You made the decision with mowing forward please let me know. There is no way to get better price than i mentioned above.
Thanks

Well I wanted to get a quote with less mileage but without the discount for having another lease. Why is the dealer a secret? I’m happy to contact them through you but not making a deal without being allowed to talk to the dealer.

do you still have any bolts $40K offering $199/m with 36/15k miles ? if so where in Central NY? I am on Long island. Please share leasthack caculator if you still have it. Thanks.

This deal was for October program. November RV unfortunately went down with the same incentives and petential rabates.