Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Lease Evaluation - New York

Hi, first post, very useful info here. I’m currently shopping to replace my current lease that’s up in about 6 months and was wondering if my info is correct on the calculator. The lease is for a 19 Chevy Colorado z71 crew shortbox 4x4 with gm employee. Some of the numbers are off my old lease paperwork like the reg. Fee, acquisiton fee, tax % as a base. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Chevrolet&miles=12000&msd=0&msrp=42010&sales_price=38630&months=36&mf=.00229&dp=0&dealer_fee=75&acq_fee=595&taxed_inc=6500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=63&reg_fee=110&sales_tax=8&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&totalLeaseTax_radio=true

Acquisition fee is now $650 for GMF. Registration fee depends on the vehicle. Have you verified MF and residual are correct on Edmunds? Is this an actual dealer offer or just hypothetical?

Gm employee deals are pretty straight forward other than the MF(those sneaky stealerships might try marking it up), just get some quotes when you’re getting closer to pulling the trigger. Always cross shop GMC and look at full size Silverado/Sierra

Its hypothetical atm, I’m trying to gather as much info as I can before walking into a dealer. With my current lease I didnt do any research and got taken to the cleaners, and I’m sure the mf is correct as it matches chevys website…residual I got from Edmund’s which I think is correct.

Like I said, gm employee deals are pretty straight forward, price is printed on the invoice and you can verify the mf on edmunds. Get a few quotes from dealers, then post them here. But if you’re 6 months out, there’s nothing to talk about, programs will be completely different anyways.