Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

my paperwork is all done in-house

suppose total lease cost vs $0 down.

What is this madness? Hopefully the total cost of the lease is not 40% of MSRP lol!!!

money down does exist :heart_eyes:

And whatā€™s wrong with that? I bit more than 1% for total cost of lease :slight_smile:

1 Like

does anyone have a private offer that is not going to use and would be kind to share with me? I would really appreciate it.

1 Like

GM magically kicked in some extra end of the month cash - so I was finally able to get the dealer down to $348/month - everything included, no money down. This is on a Chevy Volt LT in PA.

Only thing I wish it had, which the Premier does, is the Adaptive Cruise. Thatā€™s a bummer to miss out on that. I could care less about all of the other comfort stuff and what not. The only reason I wanted the Premier in the first place was for the ACC.

1 Like

the private offers are nontransferable

could you please specify what type of cash are we talking about? whats the name of the rebate so maybe we can use it too?

got some rentals/unwinds/low mile stuffsā€¦ trying to get them out. all under 6k miles.

$0 sign and drive
36month 10k
$421 incl tax
*includes comp lease

$0 sign and drive
36month 10k
$421 incl tax
*includes comp lease

$0 sign and drive
36month 10k
$228 incl tax
*includes comp lease

$0 sign and drive
36month 10k
$230 incl tax
*includes comp lease

$0 sign and drive
36month 10k
$235 incl tax
*includes comp lease

$0 sign and drive
24month 10k
$175 incl tax
*includes comp lease

$0 sign and drive
24month 10k
$210 incl tax
*includes comp lease

Which bank are these through? Just want to make sure I can transfer out in case I get bored of the vehicle.

either GMF or Wells ā€¦

Hi @chevysalesgirl, Iā€™m looking to get a 2017 Cruze sedan LT on lease and the dealer(Dublin, CA) quoted 700$ down/330$ a month. I donā€™t believe the monthly payments on this would be this high.

Can you help me out?
Car: 2017 Cruze LT (Any variant)
Miles: ~10000 a year
Duration: 24 months
ZipCode: 94588
FICO: 665-675

Iā€™ve never leased a car before.

did you do a credit app? thatā€™s more tier 2 credit. which can swing a payment over $60/month.

Nope. No credit app yet. I just wanted to check if the quote i got is the price i should expect.

have you talked to @ChevyPhil ā€¦ i know i was under 250 with $0 down on LT cruze

Thanks Tricia. I was expecting something about that for the Cruze LT.

@ChevyPhil Can you please help me out?

I am looking for a lease for a 2017 Bolt EV LT (by the end of the month). I am located in NorCal and have contacted a number of the dealers but havenā€™t been satisfied with the offers so far. Can anyone help out?

@ChevyPhil would be a good person to reach out to if youā€™re in NorCal. BTW, go Kings and Niners!

raiders are going to vegasā€¦ :yum: