Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

You can get the sce rebate if you buy your lease, i believe

After you buy your Leased vehicle, transfer the title to somebody else in the house and you can apply for the SCE rebate.

1 Like

hey everyone.

been getting a lot of messages on bolts! as of now, we havenā€™t directly heard anything from the factory. I can see I have about 100 MY 2022 Bolt EV and EUVs ā€œAccepted by Production Controlā€ and ā€œBroadcastā€ which basically means itā€™s queued for production or en route down the line. howeverā€¦ we have seen other cars get to produced stay then go on hold for missing chips at the end of the line so iā€™ll be sure to post as soon as I see them ship.

right now i have 1 trailblazer, few camaros, 1 trax demo, 1 tahoe, about 20 silverados.
nothing for equinox, blazer, traverse, suburban, spark, impala, malibu, colorado except ZR2.
deals are case by case contingent on inventory age, but nothing is below MSRP.

my due date is Valentineā€™s day so iā€™m not planning to start taking some time til end of January at the earliest. itā€™s a boy :blue_heart:

27 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks for keeping us informed, Trish. Congrats!

1 Like

Congrats, Trish!

1 Like

Congrats Trish!!

1 Like

Now that 1/3 has passed, what are the incentives for Chevy leases? Are Conquest and Costco cash still available?

Costco ended. Lease conquest/loyalty is usually available year-round.

1 Like
5 Likes

Thanks Trish! Got a reservation in at your dealershipā€¦hopefully Chevy starts ordering soon.

1 Like

Trish, I reserved one today and pick your dealer for this truck. I got a call from someone at your dealership this afternoon. My question is, can I pick you as my sales associate for this transaction?

1 Like

Yep same here! @chevysalesgirl i want to make sure youā€™d get the sale when that time long in the future comes that I can get a non 105k ev Silverado haha!

@chevysalesgirl is probably on leave. No recent postsā€¦ wanted to ask what the expected release date is for the new 22 Silverados.

Iā€™m waiting on It as well. I heard her due is Valentineā€™s day, so hopefully we find out by late February?

My local SoCal dealer showed me a screen shotā€¦ looks like 2-3 months out but letā€™s hope they hit the ground sooner since the 22s are supposedly already being built.

GMAuthority reports the customer configuration tool will go live March 3rd:

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2022/02/updated-2022-chevy-silverado-1500-configurator-to-go-live-on-march-3rd/

HELLOOOO EVERYONE!
Iā€™m officially back from maternity leave.

As of April 4th the Bolt stopsale is set to end. At this time we only have two 22MY Bolts getting batteries for the release. Then over time more will be replaced. New production is supposed to start this month, havenā€™t seen anything definitive yet.

As of now I have Equinox, Trailblazer, Trax, Silverado in stock with no markups, just an alarm has to be included. Tahoe/Suburban have markups.

Trish
text 9097813640
my email is completely backlogged so i wonā€™t be able to check quickly.
premierchevybp.com

19 Likes

Congrats! Thats all I have to say for now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you get the refreshed 22 Silverados yet? I see them tricking inā€¦ much improved interior.

we have the refreshed 2022 custom silverados in with push button, power seat, and wireless carplay.
we have 3 RSTs pretty much loaded incoming this month.

1 Like