Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

AMC is really risky since the price is motivated by things other than profits. Be careful.

i’ve been in since $8 :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

updating pricing

2 Likes

No Costco on those? The same buddy who didn’t get one when I got mine is now regretting it.

1 Like

with costco

sneaky edit. :slight_smile:

1 Like

for the last month, my brain is not at work :sweat_smile: lots going on outside.

Lol it’s not premier anymore… it’s 2LT… :wink:

haha i noticed that. but to me it’s always been coded 2LT/2LZ :laughing: definitely going to make it more confusing now.

1 Like

Sure hope you unloaded AMC near the high yesterday. Sorry so much to hear about your Dad.

2 Likes

thanks. definitely been a rough ride lately.
i’m hodl-ing haha. if you spend enough time on reddit and youtube, it’s not done yet.

I spend more time on Reddit than I should. Not sure how it’s going to shake out. I wish you the best either way!

new month. programs change.

5 Likes

Thanks for the updated numbers, Trish!

Sorry to be dense, but when you said the MF is low, are you saying it’s not worth it to get 1Pay since the savings are minimal?

Any timeline for 2022 Bolt EUV?

EUV within a couple weeks.

doing the onepay reduction isn’t a big savings.

Do you guys cover the installation of a Level 2 charging outlet?

Yes. I think it’s up to 1k.
Eligible customers who purchase or lease a 2022 Bolt EUV orBolt EV from Feb. 14, 2021, to June 30, 2021, qualify for the offer.

1 Like

Since that’s the case, I may need to drop by this weekend to possibly work out something with you. I live in Buena Park so I pass by your dealership all the time when I get off the 5 on Auto Center

1 Like