Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

I loved the way that other so cal dealer thru in this line: I cannot coordinate accessory installs on LH deals, cars come as is from factory. In other words…the sale is all about ME…not about YOU.

Add me to the list of those who “overpaid” for their Bolt !!! LOL…not only does Tricia destroy the other’s pricing…she does it way more efficiently.

Spare me the drama!!!

1 Like

Why would you throw shade at someone whose apart of the same dealership group as you :joy::man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

No, it means I run one of the highest volume Chevrolet stores in SoCal (and I’m down to 30% of my sales staff) so I don’t have time to efficiently coordinate accessory installs. I’m giving a heads up so there is no mixup like there was with our deal.

I’ll refrain from responding to this as it’s Trish’s thread a I won’t advertise my deals in her thread but this is a baseless claim.

You’re the one that keeps making comments (and drama). You got a car from Trish (congrats), no need to keep obsessing over me or what deals I post. Trish works at my sister store, and despite her seemingly throwing shade at me I have no issues with her anyone over there. Great group of people, I’d recommend anyone who can’t get a Bolt from me due to inventory goes to her.

pretty sure the most recent drop was directly throwing shade when I’ve never said anything.
but anyways, off to the landfill this all goes.

2 Likes

@chevysalesgirl are you still out of bolts?
I texted 2 days ago and didn’t hear back.
I’m assuming you’re super busy now that it’s end of year, just wondering if I should look elsewhere.

yep! sold out- taking a few days off.

Enjoy.
Well deserved.

2 Likes

You need Message Trish here. VIP service for LH customers. When you text, she has to sort thru 100’s of SPAM text to get to you.

Adding a comment here as my wife and I purchased from Trish last week. The process went absolutely smooth and quick. We went up with a friend whom I helped get a stellar deal too (really I just said come with us if you want a killer deal). Easiest transaction all around - it was great and we appreciated her attention to keeping us in and out quickly, but without pushing us out if we had questions. Thank you again!

3 Likes

Happy new year everyone!
Costco programs end today. Hoping January programs launching tomorrow will be just as good.
I’m still sold out of Bolts :frowning: it’s not looking like the drop off the next batch of 2020s by today.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

2 Likes

Just picked up my 2021 Tahoe RST from Trish. She was very easy to work with for a very LOW inventory exterior color/RST build. She handled all the discounts (loyalty, supplier, etc…) and structured a great lease. Paperwork took about 10 mins to sign. Eazy Peazy. Thanks Trish!

2 Likes

Numbers on this deal?

hit up trish…new chevy jan incentives hit so youre deal will be different. Looks like money factor is still .00154 but Costco ended this past monday. Supplier and Loyalty discounts can still be used. The big issue is inventory across the country is very low on Tahoe Z51 and RST trims (4wd). I got lucky…I grabbed one the day it got delivered to Trish’s dealership.

1 Like

deal no longer available.

1 Like

Will work up posting up some more deals when i’m free.

2021 Colorado Crew WT $29,100
w/ current lease, any supplier code, 7.75% tax, 36m. Extra CCR for GMsupplierdiscount.com
$0 DAS
300 incl tax 10k
308 incl tax 12k
325 incl tax 15k

https://w ww.premierchevybp.com/inventory/new-2021-chevrolet-equinox-ls-front-wheel-drive-suv-3gnaxhev8ms128401/

2021 Equinox LS $27,695
w/ current lease, any supplier code, 7.75% tax, 36m. Extra CCR for ending Chevy lease
$0 DAS
245 incl tax 10k
253 incl tax 12k
270 incl tax 15k

2021 Traverse LS $34,295
w/ current lease, any supplier code, 7.75% tax, 36m. Extra CCR for GMsupplierdiscount.com
$0 DAS
365 incl tax 10k
375 incl tax 12k
395 incl tax 15k

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

You got any deals on a lt1, with no conquest/lease rebate?

i do. please text 9097813640

1 Like

Yeah! We need another LT1 signing on the board✔️. Its been a few days since weve seen one.

1 Like

Haha :stuck_out_tongue: haven’t been reading much, but mine is 40k MSRP w/ on black wheels.

Pretty sure this guy would be interested if you threw in some limo black tint.

1 Like