Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

got it. Thanks everyone!

“THE NEW GM LEASE LOYALTY”

Okay so now they have put LEASE LOYALTY and COMPETITIVE LESSEE into one rebate program called GM Lease Loyalty.
Any 2015 or newer lease any brand period.

Also! If your lease ended after March 1 2020, you can still qualify for the rebate. :smile: :smile: :smile:

1 Like

Any updates on the GM programs that came out on the 8th?

on which car?

Sierra or Silverado 1500

All 2020 Silverados have 0% for 84 with 120 day deferment to first payment on purchase.

The lease program gives 1500 rebate for any lease. 2.7 Turbo and V6 get an extra $500 rebate. All have available first payment waiver which basically works as an extra rebate.

1 Like

Any good deals 10k/2 yrs, Any SUV/Crossover with leather & tow package?

5, 7 or 8 passenger?

Ideally 5, blazer maybe? If there’s a better deal on something else, I’m open to it.

Had some more info in an open post here:

if you work for any of the companies under https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/ then i’d say go Blazer
but shoot me a text and i’ll see what i can do.

deal no longer available.

Is there a way to know what the supplier discount is on the Tahoe or Blazer? I can find the purchase incentives and lease incentives but can’t locate what supplier pricing is.

if you’re part of the program, the dealer is required to present you with supplier discount pricing.

interesting that they brought Costco into this month, it is just the rebate NOT supplier pricing. here is the promotion:

0% for 84 is still available on Equinox, Trax, Silverado with no rebates, 0% for 72 on Bolt EV with 4750 rebate, but to get 120 day first payment waiver you have to do interest rate financing and capture rebates. 2.99% for 72 or 3.49% for 84.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

2 Likes

Silverados seem to have some massive rebates right now. Is this correct $6,750 + $2,500 for 2019 Custom:

Yes that’s right. So GM sent these to a bunch of dealers, it was essentially overflow. All of them are $50,200 MSRP.

Hey, can you quote me on a ZR2 lease? 24/12 and 36/12, minimum drive offs.

Thanks!

1 Like

Does the 0% for 72 + $4750 combinable with the 8500 customer cash for the Bolt EV?

1 Like

yep email twohler@premierautomotive.com

no, it’s either 4750 + 0% for 72 OR 8500 rebate. still stackable with supplier.