Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

if anyone is looking to purchase not lease soon, we have some extra rebate i can throw at the deal, good until the 20th. :wink:

1 Like

Like a stingray? :smiley:

absolutely :wink:

unless you have a complete screen or quote sheet directly from the other dealer, i canā€™t match it. dealer ads are baked and most switch for driveoffs + 650 aq + tax + first + security + everything else. iā€™m already dealing with a lot of people that have already wasted time at dealers and the bait switch.

still on a big push through the end of the month!

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

2 Likes

hey! are they any good deals now going for equinox FS FWD or 1LT FWD for lease?

yep! listed numbers above link.

for quote please text 909-781-3640
super slammed now - Tuesday. :slight_smile:

gotcha! thx

1 Like

for the onepay bolt ev huntersā€¦i donā€™t know what kind of put-together ads do onepay + driveoffsā€¦ itā€™s all lump sum. i guess technically itā€™s 9k onepay plus 1500 driveoffs with current lease and supplier and oc tax? but who does that.

i send out complete quotes with all my ttl listed and selling price, if you want me to match someone or beat, i need it all broken down from another dealer like that. if you are not successful at getting it in writing, itā€™s because youā€™re being put together. my storeā€™s dealer ad is also plus driveoffs, plus tax, plus fees, plus firstborn, etc etc.

2 Likes

Trish you see Blazer deals anytime soon?

iā€™d give it a few months, we barely have like 5 in stock. usually prices start dropping when thereā€™s enough to go around. Thereā€™s big rebate on the lease already but the rate is high and RV is low.

Just built a 3.6 leather with options = MSRP $41.5 but it reads $5K discounts lease deal:
36/10K
zero down and drive offs
$497 without tax.
Sure that will change in a few months in order to move them off the lots and into the public roads.

Learn from Pizza Hut !
Itā€™s Onepay + ā€œService Chargeā€

ā€œDue to the rising cost of doing business in California, all transactions will be charged a service fee to offset this costā€

1 Like

Any good deal if I sign on Monday on Chevy bike for lt+ no need for dc fast charge

i donā€™t have any cars with LT+ & no DCFC.

Whatā€™s is the lt+ deal you have ā€¦ I sign on Monday and no down

Iā€™d be interested too

pleaseeee text :slight_smile: doing a lot of deals per day, throwing around flex. pricing is all over the place :smirk:
Trish

no dealer trades this weekend or deliveries.

welcome to the fam baby blazer.

1 Like

Hopefully it will sellā€¦ Those Blazer sales are pretty slow. Finally saw my first one on the road today

thats quick though. we barely are on our first 5 Blazers in stock ever. :stuck_out_tongue:
sticker is quicker still the jam on those.

1 Like