Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

it’s a 3000 rebate… trying to run it but GM info is down -_-

Posting your number on internet forums gets you spam calls :slight_smile: At least no weirdos (yet?)

1 Like

nahhh. it’s my side business listings on gmaps.

Seems I can’t get in touch with anyone in the tri-state area that has deals that some folks are offering here in other parts of the country. I am in NJ.

I am looking to get into a lease around $100 a month with tax (6.875% in NJ). Willing to put first months payment down.

I have a current Mazda lease in household, and also have a newer Chevy in the household as well.

Anyone have leads? I can do the deal today as I know its the last day of the month. Credit score is 832.

Thanks,
Mike

1 Like

416 incl tax with no comp lease

4.03%
.64 10k resid
1500 comp lease

Where did you see $100? The lowest I recently saw from Chevy girl was $154

@max_g

2017 Trax LT
MSRP $24,290
$0 out of pocket
$121 per month including tax
24 months / 10,000 miles per year
(includes $1500 competitive rebate for leasing any current vehicle & bonus tag)

That was another she had. I also read someone had $104 that was in March.

1 Like

yeah march had conquest 3000. i doubt that’ll come back. now everything since has been 1500 competitive. the trax with a bonus tag is about the same ish…

all the money factors on all makes & models went up except trucks which went down

?[quote=“chevysalesgirl, post:446, topic:11739”]
rally edition double cab silverado
http://www.premierchevybp.com/VehicleDetails/new-2017-Chevrolet-Silverado_1500-Double_Cab_Standard_Box_2_Wheel_Drive_Custom-Buena_Park-CA/2952255503
MSRP 39350
$0 out of pocket
290/month incl tax
36 month
competitive lease rebate
[/quote]

If the Silverado comp rebate is $3000 for a 36/month lease I get an increase of ~$83 ($3000/36).

So shouldn’t the Silverado then lease for ~$290 + $83 = $373 rather than the quoted $416

you’re correct. my discount isn’t as big now. the wonderful thing about car sales is management changes how far negative i can go. i already went like negative 36,000 this month so i’m capped at -2k per deal today.

Forget March and 3000 Asian unless it comes back which is highly unlikely.

Shoot for a more reasonable 140-170 for a small car. You will have to search thoroughly and be patient. No chevy Phil or sales girl on our east coast. Tri state area can be tough. I got a sonata se for 176 with taxes back in Dec 2015. Hyundai had great incentives. Still does. And I don’t know if uber was around then. I wasnt a member of this forum or I would have done it.

1 Like

Appreciate your help to the forum.

I have a possible chevy deal on a Cruz LT Hatch Automatic. MSRP is $22,795. It’s tagged and I have a mazda lease in house. They want for 24/10 - $97 month (includes 6.875% tax), and $1500 due at signing. Brings it to roughly $159 - I don’t see that being “great”.

Just curious your thoughts?

that’s a good deal for this month. that’s about what i’m at.

Incentives/Rebates for June? Interested in Cruze lease

Have to wait usually 2-3 days to find out the new programs.

heyyyy everyone. i’m going to be reading through all the new incentives. looks like it’s going to be the month of the silverado, tahoe, and 2018 equinox. going to see what changed. will take a while. bonus tags don’t hit leases for a few more days.

3 Likes

just checked. nothing new unfortunately. a 2ss will never be a good lease unless you do 48 months.

any of them will do it

Hey @chevysalesgirl. Do you know what the RV/MF is for the Bolt? 36/10 and 36/15.

Someone asked in the RV/MF category and did not get a response so I figured I would ask here. Thanks for all your posts by the way. You are the Chevy Resource IMO.