Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

its on suburbans as well. :slightly_smiling_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lol, I was answering this guy @mmitchell5 .

1 Like

face palm. it didnt show a tag. :sweat_smile:

Hi @chevysalesgirl
Iā€™m looking to lease a voltā€¦ was wondering if you had any in stock and what the exact numbers look like this month for 36 months/12k or 15k miles for a one-pay? and the difference between that and regular monthly payments? I have an existing lease and supplier discount, and I think my wife has an educator discount (not sure if those are stackable).

i am sold out of LT volts. educator and supplier are not stackable. thereā€™s at least a $1500 difference going to onepay. i am dealer trading for all Volts this month.

btw. if anyone needs or knows someone that needs help in trabucco or RSM, call me. I have 3 trucks available to help anyone if needed.

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

$2,500 total down. OC tax 7.75%, supplier (any), current lease (any)
395 incl tax on 10k
407 incl tax on 12k
433 incl tax on 15k

onepay - OC tax 7.75%, supplier (any), current lease (any)
14,600 on 10k
15,100 on 12k
16,000 on 15k

i do this deal sheet quick and i do not include supplier in the deals on the left, so forgive for mistakes in advance. everything is structured with 7.75% tax rate. everything is ballparky and prices vary due to current lease, tax rate, supplier code available, and credit.

PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT MY DEALER. :rofl::sunglasses::red_car::taxi::blue_car:

Trish
text 9097813640
twohler@premierautomotive.com

LS Tahoe deal is insane.

zero driveoff, zero down, OC tax 7.75%, with gmsupplierdiscount.com code, lease loyalty (-$500 for competitive)

422 incl tax on 36/10
435 incl tax on 36/12
462 incl tax on 36/15

any color MSRP 40030 with adaptive cruise control

$1,500 total down. OC tax 7.75%, supplier (any), current lease (any)
300 incl tax on 10k
313 incl tax on 12k
337 incl tax on 15k

onepay - OC tax 7.75%, supplier (any), current lease (any)
10,800 incl tax on 10k
11,200 incl tax on 12k
12,000 incl tax on 12k

How much light leather seats adds to this amount? ( I am not familiar with options and packages) ā€¦

lighter seats on which car?

Sorry, I was talking about the Tahoeā€¦

that wonā€™t affect pricing

Well, leather seats will add to the price I believe. The reason why I mentioned lighter seats is because discounted cars are usually in black and since light leather seats vehicle inventory is much less, they are less discounted.

ah i just saw light color not lighter LEATHER. yes, going to LT Tahoe with leather is a different structure. LS have cloth. LT and premier have leather.

I donā€™t understand why %95 of the entire vehicle inventory is black and white exterior with black interior in US. I get that there are probably production and cost related reasons but I think there is enough demand in the market for much nicer color combinationsā€¦ Btw, LS cloth seats look horrendous.

most people cannot keep light interior vehicles clean, and after looking at lease returns and used cars, light color interior is a nightmare for the long term. you spill one cup of coffee or one munchkin throws up in the back seat and itā€™s a nightmare or pricey to get back to the original color.
looks good though.

1 Like

If by any chance at all you see a vette with some kind of promotion/rebate/discount etc let me know i will be ur first customer

True. Black ā€œstaysā€ best after years compared to lighter colors. Probably one reason to maintain residuals at desired levels.

iā€™m curious to see more info about residual values and car colors. havent read into it too much.