Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

coming to wrap up the end of the month, i need to know any and all dealer trade color/options etc. except white on Volts by today. i have my coworkers running cars and contracts all over socal if you’re ready to move forward.

getting a lot of questions in regards to future pricing… they never tell us. i will find out new incentives, for better or worse, on the 1st of August. I have no idea what’s going to happen going into the fall as 2019 volts are already being ordered and we are running towards end of 2018 units. 2019 Bolt EV’s are also already being ordered. I literally have absolutely no idea if it’ll get higher or lower.

Trish
text - 9097813640
twohler@premierautomotive.com

Found everything I needed to know on next month’s pricing right here!

Thanks for the link @chevysalesgirl :smile:

http://legomenon.com/ask-magic-8-ball-game-online.html

Sorry, I couldn’t resist. :smile:

1 Like

lmao. i asked if the volts will be cheaper next month, it said very doubtful. time stamp 1:12pm 7/10/2018. let’s see…

1 Like

“Don’t Count on It” for me… :rofl:

1 Like

Quit time stamping your posts!

It’s freaking me out! :rofl:

1 Like

hahah whattt. lost at pechanga on 4th of july. this is my only gambling now.

1 Like

Hello Chevysalesgirl,

Was wondering if you have any lease deals for any corvettes available?

Hello, are any of these still available? I’m in Socal from Michigan, would I be able to pick something up using my Michigan Address?

Thank you!

1 Like

I mean, I guess you are not expected to read ALL 3700 posts above but she does mention about 100 times that she only sells to California residents or to a California address. So, no, you cannot pick something up using a Michigan address. No offense.

#chevysalesgirlarmy

3 Likes

Michigan has the best GM deals in the country from what I often see.

1 Like

i do not have 2018 vettes in stock with gmf support. they ran a store special like 6k down 600/month on a grand sport. havent investigated further.

i dont sell out of state. the only exceptions is those that have secondary residences here because ill only do a deal where i register the car in CA.

You may consider editing your first post with the limit for CA only so it is completely clear.

a lot of the info in the thread isn’t CA specific. the supplier things and how rebates stack etc is nationwide. i just personally can’t sell out of state.

Hello, please let us know when you have an Aug list. Interested in seeing the rebates.

electrics stayed the same, rates went up a little bit. i checked out the chevy site this morning, a lot looks exactly like last month… i’ll be updating the same link throughout the day.

1 Like

Time stamp: 2:42 PM 8/1/2018

Just helping you out. :joy:

hahahah. i was right though. Volt rate went up 0.24% lol

Close enough for government work!

I will send you a PM, :smile:

1 Like

for those that have the true GMSupplierDiscount.com code and employment paystub or badge, there’s additional CCR for you on most vehicles excluding electrics and Corvettes. the program is compatible with current lease rebates and they can be onepay-ed.

electrics i will be within dollars of last month’s quotes, minimal adjustment to rates higher. i’ll see what special we will be working up for the 2019 Corvette through GMF since I have a couple grand sports here.

i’m off tomorrow but i’ll circle back with new specials they’re launching, again on gas cars. electrics are almost identical. premierchevybp.com

i also have a bunch of 2019 Traverses :slight_smile:

Trish
text 9097813640
twohler@premierautomotive.com

Hi Trish thats great news. Whats the CCR on GMC Terrain SLE AWD and Chevy Equinox LT AWD.