Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Did it grow you wings? :grin:

it got me this far :rofl: i keep looking for one of those circular redbull coolers online :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

just an update. the only LT’s i have are blackpacks. any other color LT I have to dealer trade for. I will be here until thursday night then gone for the weekend.

:rofl: Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

#SquadGoals #Twinning :rofl::yum:

2 Likes

everyone please super duper help me out. i do a lottt of different deals with brokers, credit unions, in house, coworkers, referrals, etc etc. i am sold out of all LT Volts except blackpack LT’s. anything other than that I have to dealer trade for which isn’t that hard, but it does take a couple days. white cloth is nearly impossible to get.

-i need a stock or vin from premierchevybp.com 25 (even if its not the right color, mainly going for MSRP here)
-city and zip of where the vehicle is going to be registered
-what brand of current leases you have in your name or address
-how many miles per year are needed
-what do you want to do one pay or monthy, if monthly, anything down or driveoffs or true zero oop?
-any supplier discount?
CHECK YOU AND SPOUSES EMPLOYER - https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/
gmmilitarydiscount.com
gmeducatordiscount.com
gmcollegediscount.com
gmfirstresponderdiscount.com

Does the supplier discount just help with the sale price or is it an additional cash incentive amount?

supplier goes towards dealer discount not taxable incentives.

1 Like

Any One Pay Traverse deals still available similar to the one a few posts ago?

If I have an employee authorization, what will the price be for the Volts? Thx

i can onepay and deal on LS or LT. premiers and high country i cant wiggle on.

1 Like

about 1500 off ttl. not stackable with supplier. not stackable with some rebates or gm cards.

Bahahahah. I’ll show you wiggle room

If you’re tired of being badgered, go see chevysalesgirl

2 Likes

Just found out I have the supplier discount :smiley: But there aren’t many Chevy’s I really love, and SD we have street parking, no way to charge a Bolt! Do you work with Cadillac at all?

my old desk boss that approved all of my leasehackr deals to begin with here is at Cadillac now. he’s a manager so the response may not be super immediate. for cadillac inquiries email jgiuliano@suburbancollection.com
if you have any questions in regards to discount programs or quotes from him, you can circle back to me.

1 Like

hahahahha OMG that video is hilarious. hahahh. tbh. i literally clean the lot of electric cars so i leave traverse’s for my coworkers lol. we only have 4 of them and they sell within a couple days.

i’ll be back in Tuesday. Maybe Monday if Jury Duty excuses me.

Trish

1 Like

Hi Trish,

Can these be shipped up to NorCal or is it for pick up only?

Thanks!

thanks for all the good surveys :rofl:

35 Likes

Congrats!!! I missed it by 1 freken bad survey about industrial fall out on a white Silverado. Damn rail transport… :laughing:

damn that blows! …20202020