Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

farm bureau isn’t partnered with chevrolet anymore

1 Like

Thanks Tricia for all the details… regarding the voucher, she gets a $1500 for a Chevy Equinox and $750 for a bolt as part of the GM employee program…
just curious where we can get the breakdown of all the rebates (as in how many dollars is loyalty and comp etc.,) - is it listed on any chevy website?

no. most people seek it out through edmunds i believe? @Jon do you know?

@chevysalesgirl You’re asking me about Chevy products/incentives? :laughing:

What is the question? About the employee vouchers? Autobytel and Edmunds usually doesn’t have info on employee deals/incentives. Maybe those vouchers are really just fleet discounts, like the one @ChevyPhil promotes?

1 Like

well yeah lol but it seemed like he wanted to read it somewhere else lol.

just FYI.
i do not have any president’s day specials going from what i normally post. I always sell at my rock bottom per car…

anddd onto another end of the month push. blowing out what i can. all these deals can be discounted with gmsupplierdiscount.com or educator/military/college

$0 driveoff. 334 on 24/10. 325 on 36/10. must have current lease in name or household.

• has heated seats & all weather mats.

277 on 10k
288 on 12k
309 on 15k

$0 driveoff, $0 down. must have current lease. 7.75% tax.

Nice. What would the numbers look like for a Volt Premier with Driver Confidence II (1G1RD6S57JU127130, for instance)?

i don’t have that instock but this is comparable with adap cruise.

380 on 10k
392 on 12k
416 on 15k

$0 driveoff, $0 down. must have current lease. 7.75% tax.

$0 driveoff, $0 down.
needs lease loyalty (competitive +15).
36/10.
300/month incl oc tax 7.75%.

Tricia,

I have a family member looking to order one of these. Do you know if I can get a saddle interior on an LTZ? Also how long do I have left to order an 18 (if I have any time left)?

Best,
Quentin

there’s still time for 2018 orders. saddle would be cocoa dune for ltz or leather/mink for high country.

Okay so saddle (the dark red) in other words isn’t available for ltz, he’s trying to tell me it is, I just wanted to confirm.

it’s not letting me select it as an option on the build and there’s none built in a 1000 mile radius from me so i’m assuming it’s not a thing.

1 Like

Perfect, thank you. (20202020)

What’s the best purchase deal you can do on this, JG244503? Without the SS pack

what do you mean without the package? it’s just custom done

http://www.premierchevybp.com/VehicleDetails/new-2018-Chevrolet-Silverado_1500-Crew_Cab_Short_Box_2_Wheel_Drive_LTZ-Buena_Park-CA/3112825433

there’s extra rebate for current lessees etc on purchase and financing w/ gm fin.