Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

If anyone wants to sell their EVgo at a discount,

I would be interested in buying it. Feel free to send me a direct message.

Hello Everyone!
I’m back. website inventory is accurate with the exception of the 2021s. We do not have them in transit or incoming at all. It’s a glitch from a messed up stock number when we were buying the out-of-state 2021s. I have 2022 EV 1LT/2LT and EUV 2LT in stock. premierchevybp.com

Trish
triciawohler@gmail.com

3 Likes

Yeah! Wait a minute! Looks like you’re trying to resell my car :slight_smile: And to all those whom never worked with Tricia before. Best buying experience I’ve ever had for a vehicle purchase in my life! Truly a great professional. You’re in great hands. Go Tricia!

4 Likes

Review:

Reached out to Tricia for a Bolt 2022 and she was extremely helpful. I recommend anyone who is looking for a Chevy in the Southern California area to reach out to her. Love the car and will be back for a EUV in the near future.

3 Likes

Looking to find out what taxes incentives are currently available for the 2022’s. Possibly have a family member or two looking

FYI for those looking to sell out their lease, there is rumor GM Financial is ending all non-dealer buyouts effective July 1st. This means you have to sell or return your lease to a GM dealer, not allowed to sell/return to carmax, carvana, shift, vroom, other stores etc. Trying to find docs to support news.

6 Likes

Can you buy out the lease?

i believe anyone can still buy out their car for the residual value and yes my store can buy them out.

I sold my Volt lease to Premier Chevy. They matched Carmax’s offer next door.

The problem is, now there will be no Carmax offer to match, so the offer will be less.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timing is everything!

Lucky you. Carvana and Vroom were only offering ~ $13K for my Volt and the Residual was about $19K.

@chevysalesgirl, I know I’m late to the party but you still doing any of those deals I used to see like $200 Colorado’s or Equinox’s w/ $0 DAS?

they’ve both been over 3’s the last few months, qnox got hit with the shortage pretty bad so i haven’t ran numbers this month.

New to leasing, what MF, residual or loyalty credits if any should I be looking for on a 2021 Silverado 1500 Lt trail boss 4wd , 36/15k, zip code 92028

Glad that GM is finally putting supercruise in other vehicles.

I know there’s none in inventory right now, but are the EUV’s much more expensive for leasing generally?

From what I’ve experienced so far, they seem to be way pricier than the regular EV

1 Like

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option. The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

2 Likes

from 2LT EV to 2LT EUV almost $40 per month higher.

1 Like

Any leases other than Bolts? Looking for 12k/36 for cruze with 1k drive off. Zip 95129