Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Big push for 2021. Bosses want me to DOUBLE my numbers from last year. :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:

Keeping the 'rona precautions in place, masks required and I am contracting deals ahead of time. Trying to keep max time at the dealer under 20 minutes. If you do not want to come inside or be around people, let me know and I can leave the contracts in the car in front of the store to sign.

Trish
text 9097813640
twohler@premierautomotive.com
I typically work M-Sat 1030-6, will take last appts up to 8pm. Never here on Sundays. Some Mondays I take off.

1 Like

hope you tell your bosses you want DOUBLE the pay!

1 Like

haha if only. wall street bets has been helping lately :wink:

1 Like

I also don’t just do leases. I do commercial, fleet, ITIN, uber/lyft, self-employed, unemployed, subprime and used as well.

0% for 72 months on my Certified Pre-owned Volts through GM Financial as well.

1 Like

Terrains have 4250 lease cash plus 1000 conquest and high resid on 24m/10k. Breaks $200/mo. Do the Equinox have similar #s these days?

close. 219 zero das w/ conquest lease. 36/10. but lease cash is different, residual is higher in this case.

updating deals.

losing track of all the VINs. Most are loaded onto my site. The cheap LTs are still on a truck on their way here.
Boss guys very eager to sell every Bolt. Bring me your written quotes/match/beats/ etc. ’

4 Likes

Will there be new discounts for the Bolt as the updated one will be cheaper?

GM said from the time the federal credit ran out they weren’t going to adjust MSRP, just throw big rebate at it but other than that i’m assuming apples to apples on pricing after 6 months-1y of it’s launch.

Things could get really interesting if the fed brings back the tax credit for GM and Tesla on top of these lower prices.

https://www.torquenews.com/video/green-act-gives-tesla-and-gm-new-7000-tax-credit

2 Likes

I don’t think ive ever had this many Bolts :sweat_smile: not pictured another 20 spread all over my lots.

3 Likes

We just need another Costco Discount to make them all disappear in no time !

1 Like

Hi,
I’m looking for
Trailblazer RS blue color with tech pkg.
Can you find me one?
and wanna know price/month with tax.
for 36M 12K 2k due at signing.

I see some Oasis blue RS out there. Some me text or email twohler@premierautomotive.com 9097813640

deal no longer available

2 Likes

Thank you…

1 Like

Trish,

1. Does Lease Conquest mean you need to have a Non-GM lease, or just Own a Non-GM ?

2. For CVAP, does the Drive off need to be over $5K ? How will it apply to less than $5K DAS ?

1. lease only
  2. cant have negative residual (owed) so essentially $0 due at signing.