Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

Ahhh, I never would have thought to add the Walt in! LOL Thanks!

How much is the supplier discount?

Also it looks like the healthcare may have been extended. Do you know how much it is and how it stacks for a lease? [https://www.gmfirstresponderdiscount.com/](http://first responder discount) Or did they take the healthcare workers out of it and now only first responders are elligible.

1 Like

they have regular first responder but not healthcare provider. supplier discount is based on MSRP of the car you buy. dealers like me sell below supplier pricing. everyone is different.

1 Like

Hey everyone, @chevysalesgirl killed it again yesterday on a very hard to locate Traverse. Not that she needs any more testimonials!

2 Likes

car no longer available.

1 Like

Blazer LT w/ convenience pkg.

w/ costco, current conquest lease or chevy lease ending, any supplier 7.75% tax. 36m
$0 das
294 incl tax 10k
305 incl tax 12k
335 incl tax 15k.

every 1k down drops monthly $30 per month. All Blazer deals available on 2020 model year.
extra rebate for gmsupplier

1 Like

Malibu RS

w/ any brand lease, any supplier, 7.75% tax. 36m
$0 das
236 incl tax 10k
244 incl tax 12k
259 incl tax 15k.

every 1k down drops monthly $30 per month. All Malibu deals available on 2020 model year.
extra rebate for gmsupplier

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

pps-- i know Bolts are showing on my site but they are all sold. sold out til Nov.

1 Like

if anyone in Irvine needs help evacuating their stuff don’t hesitate to call. I have two trucks and 12’ trailer.
Trish 9097813640.

24 Likes

@chevysalesgirl @masterblaster As far as tax rate … Is it based on the dealer’s address or where the buyer is going to register the car?

it depends on the state, but in California it’s based on where you register the car, not where the dealer is.

We are on a 35 car push to the end of the month! Basically anything except Silverados and 21 Tahoes launching.

w/ any brand lease, any supplier, 7.75% tax. 36m
$0 DAS
309 incl tax 10k
319 incl tax 12k
349 incl tax 15k

8-passenger Traverse LS any color MSRP 34565. Good til Halloween.
every 1k drops payment ~$30/month.

Trish

1 Like

That’s incredibly nice of you

6 Likes

@chevysalesgirl will not steer you wrong! Got me a Blazer 1LT this week! One of the easiest leases I’ve done!

2 Likes

Most programs actually end November 2nd this month! - retracting Good til Halloween.

@chevysalesgirl
For the bolt, which programs end nov 2? Which will stay? Any idea what new ones will be coming? Thanks!

They never let us know ahead of time but all current programs don’t change until Nov 3

still need 10 more cars today/tomorrow! Everything is game except 21 Z71 Tahoe and Trailboss. Sold out of Bolts.

Trish

What kind of deals on the 3LT Corvette?

1 Like

The 2020 we have?

What kind of a deal on stock# MR131947.

Looking to lease 36/10 or 36/12. With drive off and MSD if allowable.

Thanks,

sorry didn’t see this - email me twohler@premierautomotive.com