Chevrolet Bonus Tag Leases

I was desperately looking for one on 2 weeks ago with non to be found,now I’m just holding on to cash till pandemic is over.

1 Like

When the Onepay drops to around $5k !! , I will show up with Hazmat suit to get one.

2 Likes

hey guys. i’m back in and look forward to a contact-less experience with everyone. with is being slow, i have all day to work on quotes, challenged credit, and answer questions. i will confirm soon if shipping is still available. unless necessary for a test drive, i’m hoping to turn all my deals into delivery only within socal. we go as far as santa clarita to san juan capistrano to fontana to RPV. we have slimmed down our store staff and i think all of us in showroom have about 30 feet between one another as of now. I can facetime a walkaround, fedex contracts, etc to make sure we stay socially distanced. :slight_smile:

Trish
twohler@premierautomotive.com

7 Likes

Do you all ever have any loaner/demos for lease?

the demo program isn’t as good with chevrolet. you either lose the miles in the lease or the residual value with no extra rebates. it’s better to get a new one without miles.

2 Likes

deal no longer avail

Will your dealership be participating in this?
Or no inventory available…looks like $199/month
or a nice 8500 discount on the premiers from GM on
top of the dealer discount,

Asking because I was in process with GM Financial on a lease takeover that just ground to a halt. Started the process 3 weeks ago, they took their time to approve me and send me and the original lessee the paperwork. We both signed, I filled out the remaining paperwork…they cashed my acquisition fee check (595 plus tax) and then…nothing. After multiple calls to GM Financial, they said the office in Texas is closed and that they will be reassessing on April 1? If I can get a deal like the one mentioned in the article and on the chevrolet site, I’ll do it today.

1 Like

Yeah there is 10k in rebate with volt/bolt lease.

and i’m basically at same thing except my cars are higher MSRP.
~2700 + driveoffs to be at 199 + tax = 230

i just set up my deals with straight 3k instead of doing drives + fees + ac + etc etc etc

Anything similar to this one going?

no. there was a 2500 rebate that we had for one month that was taken away before the month even ended and it isn’t coming back. :frowning:

So what would it look like now?

we just sold out of premiers today. but i can work up onepay on LT w/ packages.

Ok if you have any similar to a premier optioned. Just to give me an idea. Thanks

ah we just had a nightfall gray Bolt EV Premier come off the truck. MSRP 43955
onepay with volt/bolt lease loyalty, any supplier, 7.75% tax.
11000 for 36/10
11650 for 36/12
12550 for 36/15

2 Likes

So you have to have a Volt/bolt lease or does ownership count? I have a Volt, but it isn’t leased. Thanks

its for lessees of Bolt/Volt

205052020… sold out

1 Like

Is your dealer logo a caricature of Ty?

hahaha yes it is.