Check this Deal 2020 BMW M340i

So SWFL specifically Germain BMW of Naples offers me this deal. I personally think this is insanity and wouldn’t ever purchase at this rate, but I figured with there car sales down nationwide 29% dating back to the 1st of July 2020 I’d have a shot in getting out my current lease. I currently lease a Q50 red sport rwd and owe 3k left on the lease which is equivalent to 8 months worth of payments. For curiosity I went to get a quote on a MSRP of $61,220. I’ve done some research and decided they are never gonna sell a loaner I would be willing to lease—there always white exterior with little to no packaging usually around 57k-58k. I plan on only doing a sign and drive as I do not put money into leases usually. Not interested in MSD either which I’m pretty sure Florida doesn’t do anyway. The number workup sheet they sent by email looked unusual—online system first I’ve seen. I’m most likely gonna wait and keep patient but I wanted to start doing some digging on what this car should cost when I go pick it up in a few months.

Here’s the numbers First round
MSRP $61,220
Sales Price $56,000
Rebates $5,220
Money Factor .00139
Residual 59%
Mileage 10k term 36 month
No money down sign and drive
Payment 950-960
$3,000 currently owed on lease $83.33 monthly
Acquisition fee $995
Disposition fee $350
They have a gov fee Listed at $431.50
Proc/doc fees listed at $799 which I’m assuming is dealer fee.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2020 BMW M340i Rear Wheel Drive