2020 BMW M340i Rear Wheel Drive

Just want to see what anyone thinks of this current lease deal. It’s specifically sign and drive. I don’t plan on putting anything down including first months. Everything rolled in on this one.
MSRP $57,050
Discount $7,700
Sales Price $49,350
Money Factor .0015
Term 36 month
Annual Mileage 10k
Monthly Payment $658

What’d edmunds give you for rv/mf/incentives?

At a glance, this price is very high.

.0042 MF from Edmunds, I checked with calculator payments should be $470s range if and I mean “if” they were giving these prices. Sales tax out here is 6.5% in Florida.

Now there trying to tell me the lease I’m paying off is $15952. If I did the math the payments would be $443 plus 6.5% sales tax. WTH are these people thinking or trying to play???

April bmw mf should be .00118. .0042 doesnt make sense. They told you that when you asked?

1 Like

I apologize .00142 MF. No I looked that up on Edmunds for March 2020.

1 Like

You need to ask for your zip code for the month of April. March’s numbers are irrelevant.

Yeah I just ran numbers with that MF. These guys are playing games. There trying to tell me there’s a BMW admin fee per monthly pymt and interest. Cmon makes no sense given the numbers pymts are way less than $650s. I added up the lease with no discounts and got the same numbers from proposal. They basically don’t have the right numbers in proposal.

Can you post your calculator?

Also, find out the april RV and incentives number for your zip code.

You also need to find out what MF the dealer is charging.

They last told me MF .00158. Here’s my calculations based on what they said. Don’t know how to post calculator, tried copy and paste did not work.

You are counting the discount/rebates twice.

Here is a close to correct calculator based on their offer: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=57050&sales_price=49350&months=36&mf=.00158&dp=0&dealer_fee=799&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=61&reg_fee=357.88&sales_tax=6.5&demo_mileage=0&memo=&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

Let me ask a 3rd time… what incentives did edmunds tell you were available when you asked?

There is 2k worth in incentives. 1k conquest, 1k lease offer.

In that case, your calculator should look more like this:

I’m not sure on if the incentives are taxed in your area or not.

That puts you at 10% off pre-incentive with a fully marked up mf. Adjust for the marked up mf and you’re a little under 8% mf.

The payment isn’t high because they’re pulling a fast one. They’re high because the discount is pretty low compared to comparable deals on here.

If the dealer is messing around that much, just walk and find another… or find a broker.

This isn’t really an unreasonable initial offer…
It needs to move before it’s a great deal, sure, but they’re not doing anything shady and it isn’t an unreasonable initial cut.

Well, other than them round .00158 to .0015 on their offer sheet.

How much More should I ask for in deal? Do you think there is another 2-3K off or more?

You can always try going after a demo car. They usually knock a lot more off these(granted they can be harder to find) For example, for the car I am looking at with a 64.7k MSRP, I have them down to 53.6k pre incentive & I qualify for another 4K in incentives. My monthly with only MSDs at signing is like $482.

If you’re set on this car - try to get them down another 1-2% on MSRP and to go with base MF of .00118. 2% and base MF should get you to a monthly of $583 ish with no drive off.

2-3k more would put you at an equivalent to 12-13% off pre-incentive. How does that compare to other m340 deals you’ve came across on here and current broker listings?