Check on a Deal - MA 2023 Ioniq 5 SEL - Edited w/ Info in Original Post

I put a deposit down to hold the vehicle. But, I want to check in with my community. The math seems to add up. But, I need a deal check.

MSRP: $52,860
Discount: $4,000
Selling Price: $48.860
Doc Fee: $695
Acq Fee: $650
Cash Down: $507 (1st month payment)
Rebates: $8,000 ($7,500 EV Credit & First Responder $500) - they say you cannot add recent grad in addition to first responder
3 years, 15k miles

I am in the same state with the same target car… and same existing car (down to the trim!). is the highlander trade in reflected in the deal? Can’t tell.

That looks to be about 30/month better than I’ve been able to get from dealers. Looks good on my end.

If and when you lock this down I’d be curious to hear who you are working with.

1 Like

I absolutely will share. They have been upfront and easy to work with once they knew I knew my numbers and I didn’t want to tuck around. Literally a 5 minute deal. The quickest I have ever been able to get a deal done.

I particularly care about the $2,500 conquest bonus. & if I can get that.

1 Like

I haven’t seen that from other Hyundai dealers personally. But I didn’t even notice it was for 15k miles too. I know you always want to get the better deal but this one is pretty good for our area, and I if this beats the other dealership even with the conquest discount I’d take it.

1 Like

Also trade is not included. I need to figure out what I will do with that vehicle. Thanks for the feedback.

TBH you’ll get a lot more eye balls by typing out the 6-7 main line items instead of hoping people will pinch and zoom a pic of a crumpled piece of paper on their phones.

1 Like

Fwiw dealers have told me that incentive works on the west coast. Looking at the leasehackr calculator it shows up as available in MA for the 24 models but not the 23

1 Like

Yeah, I finally got confirmation. The other dealership was wrong & said it would apply to a 2023. It only applies to a 2024.

I was posting quickly as I was moving about.

MSRP: $52,860
Discount: $4,000
Selling Price: $48.860
Doc Fee: $695
Acq Fee: $650
Cash Down: $507 (1st month payment)
Rebates: $8,000 ($7,500 EV Credit & First Responder $500) - they say you cannot add recent grad in addition to first responder
3 years, 15k miles

Did you end up moving forward with this? Out at a few dealerships today so I’m curious if it worked out

There’s a $3500 credit that can be at point of sale if the dealer participates and as a refund if they don’t

https://mor-ev.org/ check here for participating dealers and make sure that’s not where the “discount” came from.

Their finance person was out today. I will hope to complete it tomorrow. I will get back to you. Do you have WhatsApp or something? I can give you a lead on another dealer that may play ball in the range you are looking for. I was able to get them to take $3,500 off, but they would go no further. They tried to play some games, but as long as you are armed w/ info, you should be good.

Thanks I actually locked one down today for 506/month. 12k only but that’s ok with me. Used your numbers to help get the deal so appreciate it. Lmk how it goes!

1 Like

Great news - I am glad it worked for you!

As harrydogyo already suggested, make sure the $4,000 discount is an actual dealer discount and not just the MA EV rebate plus a $500 dealer discount. You can get the $3,500 rebate yourself after you get the car registered.

When I was looking for the same model a few weeks ago this was the game the Eastern MA dealers were playing.

2 Likes

I closed on the deal today. Signed, all the numbers held up.

I am applying for the $3,500 MA EV rebate now! Got a steal. My numbers are even better when accounting for the $3,500 MA tax credit. Thanks all!

3 Likes