Check my deal? 330e M Sport in CA

My numbers didn’t shake out this way using the calculator here but this is what the dealer sent me based on the numbers I sent them. Mine had a higher monthly but a smaller drive off. Not sure why exactly. He said BMW requires them to put rebates toward cap cost reduction which makes them taxable? I thought the calculator already took that into account. Either way, how’s it look?

MSRP
$59,820.00
Discount
Selling price
Bank fee
Rebate
Residual 65.51%
Money factor
term in months
Doc fee
DMV fees
Monthly payment
$278.79
tax on monthly pmt
Total monthly pmt
$299.00

Drive off
$1,950.75
7 security deposits
Due at signing
$4,050.75
Disposition fee
$350.00

is the discount of 9311 before applying rebate?

I don’t believe this is a loaner correct? Seems solid in that context.

Man that’s one loaded 3 series but I guess for that monthly who cares!

Yes it’s before rebates. I’m just not getting the same numbers shaking out in the calculator, it’s weird and I can’t seem to figure it out. I almost like what they’ve got better than what I’ve got.

It is a loaner. It’s just decked out is all so high MSRP

I think there is a residual cap on the msrp for loaners. Maybe causing your difference.

Post a link to your calculation for us to review.

This is what I get if I add paying the acquisition fee up front. It’s at least close but I don’t see how their quote adds up on its own using the calculator. I put a screenshot of their offer after my link.

update

So I confirmed it includes the acquisition fee. Is that not a bad idea to pay up front?

Doesn’t really matter. If it were me I’d role everything in.

into the monthly you mean?

Yes zero das except for max msds

If doing MSD, also get acquisition waived for higher MF.

what does that raise the MF to again? I seem to remember trying that in the calculator and it raised the monthly by a couple bucks

0.00050 adjustment

Damn $60k non M 3 series. That thing must be loaded to the gill. Post pics when u get it

so a .00142 becomes .00192 correct? It raises the monthly by roughly $10. Does that sound right?

Are you comparing apples to apples? Meaning zero drive off to zero drive off?

well, their numbers include paying the acquisition fee up front so making my apples match their apples I get a very similar result so things seem to line up. Question is whether I’ll just waive the thing and take a higher monthly I guess.

Residual is 0.00177 where did u get 0.00142?