Check my deal - 2019 Audi E-Tron Premium Plus (Norcal CA)

Hi all,
I am currently in the market for a 2019 Audi E-Tron Premium+ and I think below is the best deal I am able to get so far.

10K/36months, no MSD

MSRP: $75,870
Sale Price: $61,540
Applied current Costco incentive, regional market allowance (I believe this is $6000 for my region), and $7,500 federal rebate.
0 DAS, $746/month (excluding tax).

What do you think? Do you think I can get a bette deal if I do a 24months term instead?

Thank you in advance!

Did you check other etron deals on this site. There are so many of them lately. Didn’t look like they gave you any discounts.

2 Likes

Agree w/ @sharksfan15 - this is pretty bad.

I recently leased an E-tron. The MF is elevated. You would save money doing a 24 mo lease.

1 Like

Thank you all for the feedback. So the sale price is around ~19% off MSRP which I believe comes from the costco discount and market allowance. There is also the $7500 rebate. What else am I missing? I haven’t asked for the MF but you’re right it seems like the MF is elevated. I also see there is a 2% off audi rebate – I will ask for this as well.

I think first you Should confirm incentives, MF, RV from Edmunds. It’ll give a better idea

The Money Factor from Audi is 0.00173 but in your quote is 0.00205, also I guess the 19% off already includes federal tax rebate and the marketing allowance?

Looks like they only gave you $800 off for your car, just check the sales price for other deals around here, some already posted their calculator. Horrible deal.