Cheapest way to transport a car?

Hi Anthony
I am looking to ship a 2004 Porsche cayenne from Los Angeles to Denver, ASAP. Any thoughts?

It would be better to hire a vehicle shipping services or auto shipping(http://www.wewilltransportit.com/auto-transport/) so that car transportation would be easier as they take the responsibility to deliver our vehicle safely and on time to its destination. They provide services like door-to-door car transport, terminal-to-terminal transport, special car mover, delivery to a specified location, storage needs, and tracking your vehicle. Also open car transport or enclosed transport choices are also available with the reputed transportation firms.

Well it’s not cheap to begin with so that will be relative to how far you need the car shipped. It’s pretty hard to find a shipper directly without a broker since there’s a handful of shippers and a lot of brokers (my view here, not sure if 100% accurate).

Dealers can often ship for you, but that usually means they have some sort of existing relationship or deal in place with a company like uship so it won’t really save you any money going that route.

Your best bet is probably just to put in some time to find a few legit shippers in the area and see what kind of estimate they give you. The prices should be in the same ballpark, but some will be lower than others. Some companies may offer discounts based on various things so that’s something you should look into as well. Here’s a company I’ve used before that has one of the better discount programs I’ve come across, but I’m sure there’s others offered by different companies as well.

Another thing to keep in mind is that you can use the FMCSA website to see what sort of history and safety records a company has. Sites like Yelp, BBB, and transport reviews are somewhat helpful, but they’re all advertising businesses pretending to be a consumer watchdog.

Personally, i have shipped my car from florida to houston with advanced auto transportation. You can also try this company where i got for a lowest quote and received the vehicle with no damage and scratches.

Did you have anything else to say? Do you work for the company or own the company? Integrity can be tough.

A shipped a few of my cars from Aus over to NZ, I understand your situation might be different but this article helped answer a few questions - http://www.willship.com.au/mistakes-avoid-shipping-vehicle-overseas/

I would suggest you to try with http://transportmyautomobile.com/ where you can do door to door service at a reasonable price.

brand new user first post promoting website = spam

Old thread, but I had a dealer in Cincy willing to flatbed a car to Pittsburgh on his dime (approx 5 hours), and pick up my old car to ground. Paperwork would have been done at my house to transfer everything. The sticking point was he had to get a car in Kentucky to meet PAs emissions laws, and the car was sold at his Kentucky store before we could wrap things up.

As per my views, it depends on the mode of transportation you choose to get your car transported. A genuine car transport service provider can help you to go with the cheap rates.

1 Like

Thank you I will contact you shortly on a truck from Nevada to San Diego.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill