Charger scat pack

looking into this lease deal, any tips or advice?

2019 charger scat pack

2019 charger scat pack plus
Black with black leather interior
Msrp 49265
Sales price 42500
Money down 3000 includes first month
Mileage 12 a year
42 months
Mf .00180
Residual 26064
Monthly 564 including tax

Thoughts? Any body in so cal area figure out a way to get in for 400’s or low 500’s?

This looks insanely bad to me. Don’t do 42 months. And search Edmunds for base MF, yours looks marked up. Decent discount of MSRP so you may be able to work out a deal.

1 Like

ive looked all over, no incentives or discounts, and the 3000 is including all fees and registration, I just cant seem to get any lower anywhere else

You’re still putting like $1800 cash down from what I can tell and paying $100/month more than i’d be willing to.

0% chance that the taxes and fees come out to an even $3000. You have a large down payment in there as well

its what norcalhackr was saying
putting down around 1800 and fees and registration add up to around 2978

I’ve seen several 2018 Charger Scat Packs and Daytona 392s in NorCal if you’re open to shopping up here.

ive looked all over so cal for 2018 and they are gone, only have 2019’s scat packs starting ot move in. Where in nor cal could you find a 2018 still
the biggest hurdle i have found is that i dont want cloth seats

I can post the links here or do you want me to PM you? Your call. So far I’ve found 5. Several charger hellcats and Challenger hellcat/scat packs as well.

1 Like

Where you seeing these? There’s a 392 in Fairfield that I want but they are impossible to work with from my experience. $700/month quotes with no breakdown.

1 Like

I have visual confirmation of a 392 and a Scat Pack. They are very close to where I work.
Can’t miss em because of those colors lol

Here are the ones that are close to me

You weren’t lying about the colors

2 Likes

My apologies s3s3.
I’m just gonna post the others anyway.

Here are the other 3 that are easier on the eyes.

https://www.momentumchryslerdodgejeepram.com/new/Dodge/2018-Dodge-Charger-for-sale-Vallejo-CA-9e8eb11e0a0e0ae96a2fe74249105baf.htm

Since we’re all sharing, here’s the one I want

1 Like

From what I’ve heard, Momentum dealerships are difficult to negotiate with. Or at least get a hackr level deal.

Found another one at Sac

http://www.sacsuperstore.com/new/Dodge/2018-Dodge-Charger-5b22234b0a0e0a6b2b64b193dbc4acf4.htm

1 Like

@s3s3 - have you tried to build & price one on the Dodge website, then search for available vehicles? You have to change the zip code to go into different areas and the results go bad pretty quickly.

https://www.dodge.com/lineup.bmo.html?app=bmo

There’s also leasing through Chrysler Capital and other banks using different lease terms and incentives. It’s a nightmare.

When there is absolutely zero dealer discount on the website I tend to move on

1 Like

yah i build one out and the issue that i am having is that there are no black 2018 at all, the main things i want are black exterior and the alcantara interior, im only finding cloth interiors or not black exteriors,

Some dealers are too lazy to put discounts on their online inventory, so I wouldn’t rule them out if they have the car you’re looking for.