Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Looks like no sales since 8/16
Where we heading boys

We going to the moon baby!

4 Likes

I asked earlier today and was told still open

Any insight on which colors are the most desirable for resale? What about production time?

Whatever gets built faster before everyone sells theirs

1 Like

Hopefully black :rofl:

I should have ordered months ago!!

1 Like

To endure the pain of 4 months no scheduling
You did yourself a favor :joy:

3 Likes

My second choice color, looks great.

1 Like

I FOMOā€™d today still waiting on paperwork to sign and wire deposit.

I should have ordered months ago as well, but it is what it is. After being caught off guard by a discount reduction mid-deal, I decided to go in a slightly different direction and order a Challenger Redeye from a different dealer. One of the things that had been holding me back was that I already had a Charger Hellcat, so at least I wonā€™t feel like I am getting nearly the same car I already had. I went with White as a tribute to the Vanishing Point and Death Proof Challengers. I also opted for 3.09s for maximum tire smoke. Time to buy some drag radialsā€¦

3 Likes

Wow those values have dropped quite a bit from your mid june to july based on an earlier picture you had shared. I would expect these to be going up with the recent announcement, not down lol. My guess is for most of us ordering today the delivery will likely be in winter.

Does mmr vary between seasons? Wondering if come winter mmr would drop to around $80k or so. In the process of placing an order with you lol but thinking twice given mmr has been dropping and will potentially drop further for winter.

Iā€™m in - ordered through Clutch and got my paperwork and deposit in this afternoon. Never thought Iā€™d have one, let alone two Chrysler/Stellantis products in my garage but I couldnā€™t miss out on the end of this era of cars. Hereā€™s hoping the gas I burn with the HC will be made up by the 4xe gas savingsā€¦wishful thinking maybe.

2 Likes

It doesnā€™t work that way lol, but both are a fun way to burn fuel!

1 Like

If it worked this way, Iā€™d be knocking on Uncle Samā€™s door asking for my Gas Guzzler Tax Refund.

ā€œI GOT CREDITS!! :rage:ā€

5 Likes

Might do a last minute FOMO jump into this now that the Wrangler show appears to be overā€¦ can someone clarify a few things. From skimming:

Discount dropped from 9.5% > 6.5%, both Clutch and LC offer same discount and 6.5% being the best

Affiliate now must be active 30 days prior to ORDER, not DELIVERY

AccessFund is now BACK with FCA Affiliate?

RV and MF are lockable

I can unlock a $1k coupon from the website, usable at time of order

My discount is about 4.5% without affiliate through Clutch source. Should put me at around $80k all in if additional cash rebates appear at delivery.

Sounds right

~117 days later
How brutal

4 Likes

Is that smoke show?