Charger Hellcat WB spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Yeah I emailed them they said only 23s at msrp now (

Found a Jailbreak Charger allocation at MSRP + 1498 protection blessings. Decisions decisions.

Doesn’t everyone have allocations? It’s just build time is forever. Or it’s an inbound unit?

Don’t think so. Spoke with a local dealership today and sales manager said only certain CDJR can sell jailbreaks. First dealership I went to didn’t have an allocation because they are not “properly trained.”

Most HC dealers do not have allocations but dodge will build them for 22. Jailbreak get priority builds. Thats why rest of us are waiting. They essentially jump the line. Way higher roi.

Dealer near me has a used one for $118k,

Still worth placing an order for one with the reduced discount? Thinking of a sub $80k build and would be happy to break even after driving for couple months if it comes to that. Will likely place an order with @AutoCompanion, thoughts?

2 Likes

most of the margin is basically gone at this point, plus who knows when these will get delivered, so your base instinct has to be wanting to drive it for a while. if you’re ok with that then i think you should go for it. likely you can get out at break even or even making a few bucks.

Has the margin gone though? The discount with affiliate prior to the news drop about MY23 was 9.5% and now it’s at 6.5 through LC. That’s about $2.5k swing on $80k build, which means there should still be quite a bit of buffer with $88k being MMR.

You’re right about the build time toss up and most likely getting delivered in winter. I’d imagine MMR drops during winter too? Fine with breaking even or maybe even losing a bit, just don’t want to be severely upside down (yes I understand that’s a risk).

Ok I’m in, Torred, demonic interior, blackout package

1 Like

Probably looking to do the same build, just trying to find a local dealer to get me some discounts…

Current mmr is 88k?

Cheapest hellcat widebody near me is 84k
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePageModel&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d733&zip=93030#listing=334737330/PRIORITY

1 Like

Oh my word people, have some sympathy. These cars are now for the sentimental. The flips are beyond and behind us. The days of the true muscle car are nearly dead. :love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

Some advice on how to prevent Charger from getting stolen. Relatively cheap fixes.

1 Like

Park in garage. Don’t live in shitty neighborhoods. Problems solved.

Hellcat prices definitely seemed to have increased.:flushed:

1 Like

Keep going up!

No love for Smoke Show? I think that color is dope in the Helly

5 Likes

I guess you don’t plan on taking yours anywhere.

2 Likes

Lol…that’s what insurance is for. The worst part (eventually) will be you cannot replace the car with a new one. :eyes: