Charge Up NJ - Phase 4 (FY24)

It’s based on the MSRP on the window sticker less the destination charge, dealer installed factory accessories (floor mats, window visors), and any dealer add-ons (warranties, pin stripes, etc)

Factory options and packages like battery upgrades, leather seats, upgraded colors, convenience features are all included in the calculation.

The federal tax credit is unfortunately not deducted from the MSRP calculation.

If a vehicle is $44995 before destination (and has a range of 200+ miles) it would get the maximum incentive. If you were to get an upgraded color that was $500, your MSRP would push to $45495 hitting the soft cap and getting the lesser incentive.

4 Likes

A little birdie tells me tomorrow, 07/12, is the day :eyes: We shall see.

4 Likes

Can you share some source ?
I am looking to lease ev in NJ.

lol kinda wished that they could give the masses a 30 days heads up as to when this thing is going to be revived…

1 Like

How would we find out ? Will it be posted somewhere ? TY

The website should be updated when it goes live for FY24.

1 Like

And its up!

Latest News

FY24 of the Charge Up New Jersey program has opened as of Wednesday, July 12th, 2023. All vehicles ordered, purchased, or leased between April 17th, 2023 and July 12th, 2023 are not eligible for an incentive.

4 Likes

man you beat me to it :rofl:

The website was updated for me and now it’s gone. Anyone having the same issue?

1 Like

That just happened to me too… maybe someone jumped the gun?

I hope they update the website soon. I’m trying to go tomorrow morning when they open. Tesla’s website says July/August ETA for Model 3s.

1 Like

so its out now?

Question is will tesla pass the $7500 on leases for 3,Y ?

The answer since the signing of the bill has been “no”

1 Like

no, they dont pass that. i asked same thing to their team.

1 Like

IIRC, it was passed on the 3 rwd in phase 3 @nd439

Let’s see what they decide.

the $7500 federal wasn’t for leases, just the state incentive was.

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like it yet.

Not entirely correct. They were passing on most if not all of the credit in the form of lowered mf and inflated residuals.

There was a period in time when leases for the model 3 were under $400 in NJ.

2 Likes

My dealers are telling me it opened and the website did say it earlier. I will check with them again if the portals for them to submit are still open.

1 Like