CHALLENGE! find a sporty car - below 350$ (incl. taxes) from OH willing to drive if needed

It’s not just the brand… it’s about all th features that I wanted in the Alpha I would have get a very basic one, same for Q50 that I looked at.

Come on now @Ursus, how dare you apply logic in this thread? :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, I know. It’s been discussed before, but come on… I’d sacrifice a few features for Alfa if I wanted a sporty car. Your choice would make at least some sense for a $100/mo difference.

1 Like

I’m curious. What is the $600 rebate? Haven’t heard of anything on Sport or Sport 2.0T.

Congrats bud. Glad you got what you wanted. Enjoy the car. It looks beautiful!

1 Like

Hondas are known chick magnets.

4 Likes

[Insert Borat reference here]

1 Like

So this was never true ? Congrats any way now enjoy and we will see u in 3 years …

1 Like

Glad you finally found something you like! I’m looking at the Alfa and Accord also but I get the impression that the Alfa will be more than $50 additional/mo. Probably more like $80 - $100/mo more even on a really good OC Fiat deal with just a few options. I have the chance to do a fully loaded 3 series for like $370/mo, but I’m not sure I’m crazy about the 3 series.

Oh seems like you already made your purchase. I had q50 for $329/month tax included nothing down (they just wanted first month)

Q50 tuned pushes 400HP :smiley:

1 Like

More than that, with an exhaust (straight pipe it), Downpipes ($400), and a tune they make about 430 wheel hp and 470+ tq

Yeah let me go ahead and put a tune and chop the cat off an Infiniti Sedan that’s leased

Those Infiniti deals seem to be long gone. They’re closer to $400/mo now from what I can tell. Not sure why. Less incentives? Higher Interest?

1 Like

The best deal I’ve been able to find in Socal is about $400/mo at which point I’d rather look at other things. There’s tons of them on swapalease for about that much though.

1 Like

Here are a few deals I just found in NJ that may help you.

!

Second deal

He said sporty tho :joy:

The guy got his dream car, so - topic closed.

2 Likes