Certified Auto Leasing & Sales - Nick - California Auto Broker

Hello LeaseHackr community! My name is Nick founder of Certified Auto Leasing & Sales Inc. We are a licensed and bonded auto brokerage currently operating in California, primarily SoCal and located in Los Angeles, CA.

We work with all makes and models and provide competitive lease and purchase options.

Please text/call me directly Nick (818) 434-4559 or call our office at (818) 945-2100

For a free quote please provide as much of the following information as possible:

• Year, Make, Model and Trim of vehicle
  • Total drive off
  • Preferred color if any
  • Preferred options on vehicle
  • Miles per year (7.5k, 10k, 12k or 15k) some makes start at a minimum and more than 15k is available in some cases.
  • Zip code where vehicle will be registered

Please contact us the month that you are considering leasing or purchasing the vehicle as deals change each month. Please do not call for a quote months ahead of time. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, with over 5+ years of brokering experience I am happy to help!

Thank you
2019-08-20%20(1)

What does “Certified” stand for?

Hi Ursus Certified is the name of our auto brokerage / dealer. We do not carry Certified Pre-owner vehicles on our lot but can assist in the purchase of a certified Preowned vehicle. Thanks for asking for clarification.

Thanks for clarification. So it does not mean that you are actually a “certified” broker, I guess.

No problem! We are a licensed and bonded auto brokerage. Certified Auto Leasing & Sales is simply the name of our brokerage. Thanks you, don’t want to confuse anyone

1 Like

i think its best if you create some sort of spreadsheet or put some deals on your page.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions, I will be posting some deals in the marketplace soon.

Dont listen to Ursus.

Hes just being…Ursus.

2 Likes