Certified Auto Leasing & Sales - Nick - California Auto Broker

Hello LeaseHackr community! My name is Nick founder of Certified Auto Leasing & Sales Inc. We are a licensed and bonded auto brokerage currently operating in California, primarily SoCal and located in Los Angeles, CA.

• Region(s) serviced - California
  • Vehicle brands sold - All makes and models besides Tesla
  • Fee amount - No separate fee charged
  • Number of months/years in business - 6 years
  • Broker license and bond information - Licensed and Bonded in California

Please text/call me directly Nick (818) 434-4559 or send me a PM

For a free quote please provide as much of the following information as possible:

• Year, Make, Model and Trim of vehicle
  • Total drive off
  • Preferred color if any
  • Preferred options on vehicle
  • Miles per year (7.5k, 10k, 12k or 15k) some makes start at a minimum and more than 15k is available in some cases.
  • Zip code where vehicle will be registered

Please contact us the month that you are considering leasing or purchasing the vehicle as deals change each month. Please do not call for a quote months ahead of time. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, with over 6+ years of brokering experience I am happy to help!

Thank you
2019-08-20%20(1)

What does “Certified” stand for?

Hi Ursus Certified is the name of our auto brokerage / dealer. We do not carry Certified Pre-owner vehicles on our lot but can assist in the purchase of a certified Preowned vehicle. Thanks for asking for clarification.

Thanks for clarification. So it does not mean that you are actually a “certified” broker, I guess.

No problem! We are a licensed and bonded auto brokerage. Certified Auto Leasing & Sales is simply the name of our brokerage. Thanks you, don’t want to confuse anyone

1 Like

i think its best if you create some sort of spreadsheet or put some deals on your page.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions, I will be posting some deals in the marketplace soon.

Dont listen to Ursus.

Hes just being…Ursus.

3 Likes

Just utilized Nick to lease a Lexus UX250h and he was an absolute pro throughout the entire exchange. Assisted me each step of the way, stood by my side with dealer delays and issues that arose, and even saved me from a billing mistake that I was too zoned out to notice. Great guy and I highly recommend!

2 Likes

Thanks you ! Glad to help and nice to meet you

Just picked up a Lexus RX350 F Sport Performance and could not have done it without Nick. He helped me all through the entire process, answered all my questions in a very timely manner, he was super professional and was very clear with me from the get go. He found the exact configuration I wanted, this was the best experience I have ever had acquiring a vehicle. On pickup day I was in and out of the dealership in no time and Nick made ever smooth. Super fantastic chap, and highly recommend his services. He got me the best deal!!

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! pleasure meeting you too. Enjoy the new car.

We got an RX350 through Nick for my grandparents. I looked in several metros and after getting mediocre quotes contacted Nick, he found us the exact car they wanted in no time and literally saved them thousands of dollars. Even though we were coming from out of state Nick was extremely knowledgable and made the process super easy. 10/10 great experience.

1 Like

Thank you Brock pleasure to meet you guys. Thanks for driving out

Hi, Nick helped secure a good deal, a Lexus ES350 F Sport. I was a first time buyer and went to a couple of dealers but they run my credit (hard pulls) like there is no tomorrow. I message Nick here in the forums and responded quickly. We started talking Friday last week and I got my car from the dealership Monday (yesterday). He respected my decision not to run my credit unless I agreed to the rates and the car is available. It was pretty easy, a couple of text, calls and documents required by the bank and it was a done deal!

Again, thank you Nick! You’re a big help to someone like me who is to naïve when it comes to buying/leasing a car.

Thank you for trusting me to help. I am glad we got it figured out for you and avoided dealers taking advantage of a first time buyer. Pleasure meeting you.

Got a great deal for an Infiniti QX60Luxe for my parents with Nick’s help. The process was quite smooth and hassle free compared to my past experiences. We were approved and the car was ready for pick up the very next day.

1 Like

Thanks Jason! pleasure to meet you happy to help

Got a VW Atlas through Nick today, was in and out of the dealer in under an hour (probably would have been under 30 minutes if Nick had gotten his way.) Everything was exactly as Nick described upfront - both the vehicle and the numbers. To top it all off, the lease was a great deal.

I used to do all of my own lease deals, but my time is so limited now, and working with Nick was a real breeze. Wish I’d have used someone like him sooner, and I will be doing so again. Thanks again Nick.

1 Like