CCAP Lease End Buyout

Makes sense, I’m sure a lot of people go in there without knowing that rule.

I am with in 60 days and I have talked ccap. They offered to do a conference call with dealer but dealers are just being a holes. They ended up selling the car to someone else without incentives / payoff issues because it’s just easier.

What do you mean? You are less than 60 days from lease end?

Extend the lease a month or two or whatever is needed to push it out 60 days.

Nah, that can’t be it. He can’t have possibly posted in this discussion that clearly focuses on not selling within 60 days and actually be within 60 days and not understand why he can’t sell at his buyout. No way. There MUST be a different problem.

I think he’s friends with the Volvo guy who keeps posting why Volvo won’t let him sell his lease and then goes on a different tact about why the dealer can’t buy it and back to why won’t Volvo let him sell his lease…again.

1 Like

CCAP charges higher rates to dealers in the last 60 days than your payout. Your payoff letter is irrelevant at this point.

That’s just crazy. I’m trying to get another car with their company and continue to block it.

I had a deal arranged before I was in the 60 day window but the portal wasn’t giving us the incentives. There was some problem with my fin and it took over 2 months to fix, when they finally did I hit my 60 day window…

I filed a complaint and they said that dealer payoff should match my customer payoff, but dealer didn’t want to hear it.

Looks like I’m going to have to buy the car first then.

READ THE THREAD. A solution has been stated several times that does not involve you buying the car first. Someone even responded directly to you 9 hrs ago with the information.

Has anyone recently had a dealer buyout with CCAP outside of the 60 day window?

Jeep Dealership is saying their buyout is higher, just wanted to make sure there hasn’t been any changes with CCAP.

I have recently. No issues.

Good thread. Can confirm dealers are offering a premium to CCAP. Ally and even Carvana and CarMax. The only difference seems to be when you get the actual check. CarMax offers same day payment when vehicle is brought in whereas others have waiting period. Can anyone share their experience on realistic waiting period with dealer buying from CCAP? Asking for a friend.

dealer sent out payment to CCAP 9/6 for mine. I got a check from the dealer 9/26. So about 2.5 weeks.

1 Like

Dealer sent payment 8/24, picked up check on 9/14. CCAP account shows as closed as of this morning.

1 Like