Cathy Wood’s Auto Industry Prediction

Some people love rust and despair!

6 Likes

How can you know what color your hair wants to be until you try all the colors?

I despise Guy, but in his defense I always found it painful getting pulled thru a cap. At least Eminem’s always looked professionally done (toner people, toner).

Don’t forget the other staple of Florida fashion: Canada Goose in 58 degree weather.

70 degrees in Miami

1 Like

Fieris $50 mill net worth if definitively foreshadowing of our impending collapse. Along with salt bae and the rest of them.

Whatever happened to Triple Fat Goose coats?

70? It’s 82 sir. I wouldn’t be at the pool if it was only 70! Little overcast though today in paradise.

5 Likes

I grew up a few hours from Buffalo. I have friends who have stayed because they love hunting, skiing, snowmobiling, etc. I don’t mind paying more in taxes to wake up every day and have the weather be amazing.

5 Likes

Some people love California salaries and low cost of living.

Best food in the country and greatest people. Once we annex ourselves from NYC it will be the best place in the country to live.

1 Like

Cathy Woods is unreasonably ugly.

she’s not exactly in the runway model business.

2 Likes

86 and beautiful. Even rained the other day! Jealous of the cat tho…

Off topic, but… Huh???

1 Like

I mean which part of that statement do you want me to explain lol.

1 Like

What food does Buffalo do that’s better than everyplace else in the nation?

2 Likes

Pizza, Wings, subs, authentic Italian, Polish, German. For such a small city every restaurant you walk into is a legacy straight off the boat authentic. It’s a mini NYC and just about everyone I talk to who comes in from out of state says I didn’t have bad food anywhere.

Buffalo the third-best food city in the world! The list is in the “top 10 cities to eat in.”

1. Louisville, Kentucky – Hot Brown, an open-faced turkey sandwich with cream sauce on Texas toast.
  2. Chennai, India — India’s equivalent to Buffalo’s chicken wings.
  3. Buffalo, N.Y. — Chicken wings, inspired by Anchor Bar’s original wings.
  4. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam — Banh Mi, a bread sandwich served on French baguettes.
  5. Lyon, France — Lyonnaise potatoes, along with many other French delicacies
1 Like

Jack Eichel of the Sabres literally broke his neck to avoid being in Buffalo an extra day.

7 Likes

Weird Josh Allen just sold his California home to make permanent residence here. Am I supposed to be worried that some athlete paid to play a sport didn’t like being here? Michael share where you rest your head I’m sure we can all point too some negatives.

1 Like

Southern California is great if you are grandfathered in on Prop 13 with a sweet house in a great location. San Diego and Coastal OC can’t be beat

That being said, it is shocking how many California plates are flooding the streets here in South Florida over the last 2-3 years. The exodus is in full swing.

3 Likes