Cathy Wood’s Auto Industry Prediction

Raunchi watch your mouth -

ok - the best pizza is at totonnos in coney island, with difara a close second. neither of those places are in buffaLOL.

1 Like

The last memorable dish I had in a restaurant was at Brazen in Dubuque, Iowa, last month.

The leek fondue appetizer was so good it made my nipples hurt.

1 Like

Oh no see you miss understood again my friend. I referenced the name of the pizza by the region here its the same. We dont call it new haven pizza lol its Neapolitan Pizza made from familys who emigrated from Naples. Its the same pizza…my point is per capita you will hit more great restaurants easier then chasing them in big cities.

@Dany1122 housing market is booming will see how it reacts when the decline happens.

@paranoidgarliclover i dont think that is the case at all i referenced German, and polish food as well. Your grasping at straws, abut not actually reading the posts.

How is buffalo dealing with inflammation?

Inflation

1 Like

Per your post, it seems like all the immigrants are coming from one general area of the world. There’s a whole lot of the rest of the world that has great food, too.

Except for the whole VPN designation, but…

Let’s slow it down for a bit.

Some of you folks are way too invested in this

2 Likes

Because all little boys in Naples have fever dreams about waking up to shoveling the 3 feet of snow off the sidewalk in front of their own pizzeria in a town known for broken folding tables and chicken wings.

The fact of the matter is that the larger the city, inherently the more competition you will have in the restaurant space so the better the product has to be in order for the restaurant to stay open. The city with the largest population of a certain demographic will most likely have the best restaurants of their native cuisine. If you are looking for the objectively best restaurants in the country, there is a small French tire company that has a guide for that.

4 Likes

It is not the same pizza unless they are importing water from New Haven to use for their dough.

Best pizza is Pepe’s in New Haven and that is a fact. America's 15 best pizzas

Good point i have had friends open pizzerias in other states and ship the buffalo water in barrels to make the dough with. Even to wash utensils with because it doesnt taste the same.
Especially when one opened in Tampa due to the hard water.

@Dany1122 Strong antibiotics

@aronchi How do you know so much about this Q anon garbage? You can come clean this is a safe space.

terrific documentary on HBO + reading some of your posts gives me a good idea of it.

1 Like

We need Dave Portnoy to solve this pizza dispute

1 Like

Just like we’re all arguably overly invested in lease hacking, no? :wink:

Food is religion for some people (myself included).

I won’t be asking that guy for jacksh*t. Even b/f word of this broke, I saw one of his videos and wasn’t impressed:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2021/11/08/media-barstool-sports-portnoy-insider/

I got a couple pizzerias on Staten Island I would put up against any pie in the world.

1 Like

Speaking of food, after two months: I reallllly want a chopped cheese or a Tony Luke’s cheese steak, or a good Italian sandwich.

I’ve always liked Cathy Woods. There’s a good video she did with Elon Musk and Jack Dorsey called The B Word talking about Bitcoin’s energy FUD. Although when it comes to anything going on in the future whether it be price predictions, industry predictions, etc. you have to take with a grain of salt.

Nathan Myhrvold, of Microsoft and cooking came, has a new, massive book on pizza. Apparently he and a few others have spent a few years researching etc.

New Haven pizza didn’t make the cut. Neither did many of the NYC joints.

Staten Island…one of the few places to make Buffalo look like a top tier destination.

3 Likes

One of the places that did is a pizzeria from Ken Forkish. I can’t get his overnight country blonde recipe (sourdough loaf) to come out consistently, but, when it works, it’s brilliant. I bet he makes an amazing pizza…

1 Like

Or inflation.